Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
the code converter website isnt usable anymore its saying its expired is there any other way that we can get the code now? cause the other way u posted also doesn't work :c
PetitGateaudeChocolat
the code converter website isnt usable anymore its saying its expired is there any other way that we can get the code now? cause the other way u posted also doesn't work :c

Horntastic
90g
the link doesn't work .-.
how else can i convert my profile...

The new location is here, Bravehost doesn't allow Javascript on free sites anymore.
I'm trying to get Toxxn to update the front page, but he's been away a while ):

Looks like the front page still hasn't been changed, but that link there should work.

5,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
thanks a lot biggrin
what url to PM so that when they click on button it send them to pms
how do get my wix profile to my gaia

Dapper Phantom

xXblazefireXx

For the PMs, try reading this thread to help get your contact links.
It will help with any other ones you need as well n_n

As for adding the Wix to your profile, did you read the guide on the first page?
The link to the converter is broken, use this one:
http://horntastic.angelfire.com/

I hope that helps~
Horntastic
xXblazefireXx

For the PMs, try reading this thread to help get your contact links.
It will help with any other ones you need as well n_n

As for adding the Wix to your profile, did you read the guide on the first page?
The link to the converter is broken, use this one:
http://horntastic.angelfire.com/

I hope that helps~

Thank you !!! this help alot!!!!

Tipsy Businessman

12,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Toxxn

So I made my wix profile and had it up sense I made this account. (took code from older account that got banned) Anyway, it's always worked until wix updated and added the HTML feature. Even though my wix I made and have been using is from the Flash. Which still gives the embed code.. Do you know why my profile randomly made my wix not showup?

Dapper Phantom

7V E W B
Toxxn

So I made my wix profile and had it up sense I made this account. (took code from older account that got banned) Anyway, it's always worked until wix updated and added the HTML feature. Even though my wix I made and have been using is from the Flash. Which still gives the embed code.. Do you know why my profile randomly made my wix not showup?

I don't see a Wix or even a media panel on your current profile.
You should try to take out the CSS, remove all panels but a media panel, then go to Wix, get your embed again, run it through the converter, and put the resulting codes where it tells you to c:
Any panels you want to appear with your Wix on your profile should be placed in the same column as the media panel, either above or below, before you add the CSS portion of the code.

Tipsy Swapper

7,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Toxxn
Quote this for comments or for fast responses.
Im having trouble setting the page up. When i click publish it doesn't give me the option of getting thee embed code D: What do i do?
crying

Dapper Phantom

TripiPanda
Toxxn
Quote this for comments or for fast responses.
Im having trouble setting the page up. When i click publish it doesn't give me the option of getting thee embed code D: What do i do?
crying

This probably means that you made an HTML profile, which is incompatible with Gaia.
You'll have to start over with a Flash one... see here for details.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ok, so my wixi profile is fine but when i tried to replace the song on the wix profile site, it worked but on the profile here, it still plays the old one. ive tried replacing it with different songs, still the same one. I even deleted the media on the wix profile site and here, then re replaced it. help?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff