Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savvy Cub

MEiRidoll
LatinBsnDude
#id_details {height: 200px!important; overflow-y: auto!important;}

Yay, thank you so much!!! biggrin

No problem, dear. Btw, you can make your details panel taller by playing with the number in the code I gave you. If you make it big enough, it won't scroll.
Bump this up so I won't lose it. c:

Savvy Cub

Piggyback-Chan
Bump this up so I won't lose it. c:

Why not just subscribe to this thread? There is a link at the top of the forums page for all your subscribed threads.

Peaceful Browser

is it possible to add a scrollbar to a column?
im recoding my entire profile so i dont have anything on there except a code for columns
but here's what it looks like

see how one of the panels is cut off?
i want the panels to move up within the column

nvm figured it out ;u;

Sparkly Genius

Thank you so much for the info! This has helped me update my profile big time! heart heart

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
with the comment alert, how do i disable that from appearing? i am looking at the guide and i don't know what exactly to imput as the selection to the "display none".

update: okay maybe i fixed it. i did an inspect element and found it was "alerts_banner" so...

#alerts_banner{display: none;}

i hope this is right. sweatdrop

Vera Heart's Spouse

Shirtless Raider

Oh, come now- I don't want to bite you...
scullylam

You nailed it! They have that code listed in there, but the small(ish) font makes it relatively easy to miss, unfortunately..
... I just want to eat you up and swallow you whole

Powerhungry Titan

14,400 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
What would the selector of a custom panel be? would it be #id_custom1 for the first custom panel??

reinasachiko's Senpai

Dramatic Gentleman

23,715 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Wailing Horses
What would the selector of a custom panel be? would it be #id_custom1 for the first custom panel??
Nope, it would be #id_custom_XXXXXX where the XXX part are random numbers generated every time you add a custom panel. Just like media panel which each has unique #id_media_XXXXXX

You can either find this out by hovering your mouse over the custom panel and stay still a bit, a small text tooltip will appear showing you the panel selector. Otherwise, just use element inspector by right click the panel > inspect element. Available integrated on most desktop browsers.

The custom panel itself has shared .custom_panel class too. But it targets every other custom panels. But if you only has one custom panel at certain positions, you can do some more specific aiming, for example:

You wanted to aim at a custom panel just below about-me (aka the next panel in a column), you can just use #id_about + .custom_panel as selector. Other case is if there is a single custom panel in left column, you can use #column_1 .custom_panel to aim for it without affecting custom panels in other columns.

This would be useful when creating profiles for other users since you can not rely on the random ID generated for custom panels.

Powerhungry Titan

14,400 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Fredy-san
Wailing Horses
Nope, it would be #id_custom_XXXXXX where the XXX part are random numbers generated every time you add a custom panel. Just like media panel which each has unique #id_media_XXXXXX

You can either find this out by hovering your mouse over the custom panel and stay still a bit, a small text tooltip will appear showing you the panel selector. Otherwise, just use element inspector by right click the panel > inspect element. Available integrated on most desktop browsers.

The custom panel itself has shared .custom_panel class too. But it targets every other custom panels. But if you only has one custom panel at certain positions, you can do some more specific aiming, for example:

You wanted to aim at a custom panel just below about-me (aka the next panel in a column), you can just use #id_about + .custom_panel as selector. Other case is if there is a single custom panel in left column, you can use #column_1 .custom_panel to aim for it without affecting custom panels in other columns.

This would be useful when creating profiles for other users since you can not rely on the random ID generated for custom panels.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces