Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Explorer

I have been using this thread a lot recently. It's so helpful biggrin
Trainer Erkal

i'm sorry? if i knew the answer i would have replied in a more proper manner.
either way, i hope someone out there knows a solution to your problem.
good luck!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Trainer Erkal
Quote:
#find_friends_banner{display: none;}

I just tried this line of code on my own profile and it has worked as intended, though I copied it straight from the front page. Are you using a current or classic profile? Just want to make sure it's not a compatibility issue.

Magical Bear

10,450 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Snowball Hero 200
hoshinami
Trainer Erkal
Quote:
#find_friends_banner{display: none;}

I just tried this line of code on my own profile and it has worked as intended, though I copied it straight from the front page. Are you using a current or classic profile? Just want to make sure it's not a compatibility issue.
I am using the latest version whatever that is. It might be known as V2 if that is the latest. Why would I use classic?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Trainer Erkal
I am using the latest version whatever that is. It might be known as V2 if that is the latest. Why would I use classic?

Some people like to use the Classic version instead.Just trying to narrow down what could be causing you problems with that line of code. And looking at your current profile, it appears as if that line of code is functioning properly. Can you explain to me how it is not working as it should?

Magical Bear

10,450 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Snowball Hero 200
hoshinami
Trainer Erkal

Some people like to use the Classic version instead.Just trying to narrow down what could be causing you problems with that line of code. And looking at your current profile, it appears as if that line of code is functioning properly. Can you explain to me how it is not working as it should?
Oh um I am not using the profile that I am working on as it isn't finished. I will change my profile when I finish working on it. If you want I can pm you my code. That wasn't the only thing that didn't work though. Also, I want the code to remove the view all friend's link. I use gaiatools to preview the profile.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Trainer Erkal
hoshinami
Trainer Erkal

Oh um I am not using the profile that I am working on as it isn't finished. I will change my profile when I finish working on it. If you want I can pm you my code. That wasn't the only thing that didn't work though. Also, I want the code to remove the view all friend's link. I use gaiatools to preview the profile.

Sure, I'll help you figure out what's going on.
hello~ what about if i want to loop my media and also autoplay both in one code? it's hidden on my profile as well so i'm trying to loop and autoplay

Dedicated Elocutionist

12,800 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
This thread has helped me once before so I'm hoping for some more tips.

I'm trying to make the youtube player become a footer on my profile, but not show the video.
So basically it would be just an audio track player I guess. I've seen it done before so I'd love to know.

Lonely Friend

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
How do I mke my box in my profile like this:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/tresixx/36217409/?_gaia_t_=4882

!?!? ive been searching everywhere ; n ;

Generous Noob

May someone possibly help me? sweatdrop

I used the code to align your profile to the center, but my isn't quite in the center. emotion_facepalm

edit: I fixed it. <3

Man-Hungry Cutesmasher

yo selena
hello~ what about if i want to loop my media and also autoplay both in one code? it's hidden on my profile as well so i'm trying to loop and autoplay
add this at the end of your media code
&autoplay=1&loop=1

so an example would be:
http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/LDeZuRsdPe8?version=2&autoplay=1&loop=1

Timid Giver

yo selena

This is what I use for mine:

Put &autoplay=1&loop=1 at the end of the media code.

Shy Autobiographer

8,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trader 100
  • Informer 100
Hey I have a question about my profile boxes. So I want them to all sort of merge together...so that the top can have this super cool header sort of thing

So Similar to this [Profile]

See how all the boxes are sort of together? and how at the top of that huge column there is that stars and skulls header? How do I do that D: I dont want this exact profile...but I want it to have similarities.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff