Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Fatcat

x- C h i i H i m e x-
I want to make it so that my comments only show the name and what they commented. Is that possible?
Please and thank you.. ♥

#id_comments dt{
border-bottom:none;
border-top:1px solid #000;
}
#id_comments dt{
}
#id_comments dt .username a{
font-size:10px;
}
#id_comments dt{
font-size:0;
}
#id_comments .avatarImage{
display:none;
}

This should pretty much do it... I added a border above the name of the commenter so it's easier to tell which comment belongs to which username, but other than that it's just the name and the comment, no date, report button, or little avatar thing.
kittymmeow
x- C h i i H i m e x-
I want to make it so that my comments only show the name and what they commented. Is that possible?
Please and thank you.. ♥

#id_comments dt{
}
#id_comments dt{
}
#id_comments dt .username a{
font-size:10px;
}
#id_comments dt{
font-size:0;
}
#id_comments .avatarImage{
display:none;
}

This should pretty much do it... I added a border above the name of the commenter so it's easier to tell which comment belongs to which username, but other than that it's just the name and the comment, no date, report button, or little avatar thing.

Thanks so much for your help! It worked perfectly. ^.^
The exact thing I wanted.

Dangerous Fatcat

I know how to hide the "contact" box, but how would I go about linking those contact options in, say, my About Me section.

"Add me" click it, and you add me.
"PM" click it, and a new pm opens
as well as comments, but i think i can handle that one

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
KayleyV2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you so much for this, my profile looks far better than it did before

Shameless Exhibitionist

12,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Is there a way to show how the codes are put together? Cause I'm assuming they can't just be thrown in the code box.
User ImageUser Image

Skilled Genius

Lunata Drakon
User Image

Is there a way to show how the codes are put together? Cause I'm assuming they can't just be thrown in the code box.
User ImageUser Image
Nope they can.
selector {
color: red;
height: 300px;
padding: 3px;
}

Is the exact same as
selector {
padding: 3px;
height: 300px;
color: red;
}
Although for mine, I use an alphabetical structure. It helps to know where something is placed. However, if you're looking for CSS properties use my thread. Not this one, this one lacks a lot of information and is just plain misleading. It leaves more questions than answers.

Retro Punk

How do i remove my avatar from the details panel???

Or how can i show the login date on a different part of my profile?

Romantic Pyromaniac

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Hello all~

How does one remove the gap below the header and above the panels? It causes my profile to scroll down and i would like to remove it.

Solved it.

Invisible Phantom

11,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
I can't move my signature panel. I can't move anything under that panel and I can't move any panel passed the signature.

edit: I can't change a the color of text when I go to the edit thing to text too.

Skilled Genius

emeeee
I can't move my signature panel. I can't move anything under that panel and I can't move any panel passed the signature.

edit: I can't change a the color of text when I go to the edit thing to text too.
You won't get any help until you put the navigation back on the profile
Profile Discussion forum rules - Unacceptable alteration of the navigation bar:
The navigation bar is in place at the top of the profile so that users who visit your profile know they are still on Gaia, and can navigate away from your page easily without having to try to figure out how. You may change the background color, and the color of the links for the navigation bar. However, you may not alter the Gaia logo, reposition the navigation bar, or remove the navigation bar all together. Altering the Gaia logo includes removing it all together, as well as making it semi-transparent to the point that it is hard to see or nearly invisible. You may alter the Gaia logo image to remove the black background, or change the black background to a different color, but the logo itself must remain as is.

Invisible Phantom

11,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Knight Yoshi
emeeee

The navigation bar is in place at the top of the profile so that users who visit your profile know they are still on Gaia, and can navigate away from your page easily without having to try to figure out how. You may change the background color, and the color of the links for the navigation bar. However, you may not alter the Gaia logo, reposition the navigation bar, or remove the navigation bar all together. Altering the Gaia logo includes removing it all together, as well as making it semi-transparent to the point that it is hard to see or nearly invisible. You may alter the Gaia logo image to remove the black background, or change the black background to a different color, but the logo itself must remain as is.

I didn't know that..... My friend fixed my coding for me. I pasted what he gave me back.

Skilled Genius

emeeee
Knight Yoshi
emeeee

I didn't know that..... My friend fixed my coding for me. I pasted what he gave me back.
Well your friend is apparently trying to get you in (very minor) trouble, a moderator will remove your entire CSS for no navigation. Find and remove the following from your profile,
#gaia_header, #footprints_title {

display: none;

}

#gaia_header #header_left {

font-family:times new roman;

font-size: 12px;

text-align: right !important;

padding-right: 50px;

}

#gaia_header #header_right {

text-align: left !important;

width: 45% !important;

}

Invisible Phantom

11,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Knight Yoshi
emeeee
Knight Yoshi
emeeee

Well your friend is apparently trying to get you in (very minor) trouble, a moderator will remove your entire CSS for no navigation. Find and remove the following from your profile,
#gaia_header, #footprints_title {

display: none;

}

#gaia_header #header_left {

text-align: right !important;

padding-right: 50px;

}

#gaia_header #header_right {

text-align: left !important;

width: 45% !important;

}

I'm not on a computer right now to edit it.

edit;; I can't move my panels above my signature

Tysmin's Queen

Spirit

I need help with my about me gonk (please look at my profile if you don't get what my issue is)

Is there a different code or a way to alter it to do the exact opposite of what it's doing now?

Like my hover over just hides it, but i want it to be already hidden and then when it is hovered over, it slowly opens upwards.

what's it's doing: "the hiding turtle motion"
what I want it to do: "the peaking turtle head motion"

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out