Welcome to Gaia! ::

Receiver

I was adjusting the height and width of each panel...trying to arrange the columns the way I wanted it to look like but when I saved it, it just collapse and no matter what i do it keeps collapsing
Please help...

Skilled Genius

Matriz Astuto
What is the order in which the codes go in

and if there is no order, can you give me one?

the thread makes it hard for me to know what the codes actually look like.

I can not distinguish the beginning of a code or the end of one.

That is because this guide is damaging to the understanding of CSS.
My thread should be of more help: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.81812403/
Post your questions there and I will get to them as soon as I can. As for your questions here, there is no specific order, but CSS is read from top to bottom. So if you have to link coloring rules.
a {color: red;}
a {color: green;}

The latter of the two color declarations is what is used. That's also why it's important to only have one rule for the element.
Best practice is to start from the top of the page and work your way down, I also put my properties in alphabetical order.
Yoshi, you're profile is all messed up. eek

Knight Yoshi

Skilled Genius

Mitsuki Hinomoto
Yoshi, you're profile is all messed up. eek

Knight Yoshi
Lol. No it's not. It's not complete. I am well aware there are things I still have to fix. I just do not have time right now.

Invisible Hoarder

-sigh- I hate to bring this question up when many might have already ask before. But is there a way to like put all the panels together as if its just one panel? sweatdrop

I've seen some cool profiles around, it made me curious how they do it. would you be able to move the things you want at in that one panel with everything in it?

Dapper Prophet

KayleyV2
THE END.

Feel free to reply with any questions and/or comments you may have regarding this guide.
I cannot figure out how to make the media box bigger. I used the code, edited the numbers, nothing changed.It's stuck at a little bar :I

Fashionable Fatcat

Sweet Dolla Tea
KayleyV2
THE END.

Feel free to reply with any questions and/or comments you may have regarding this guide.
I cannot figure out how to make the media box bigger. I used the code, edited the numbers, nothing changed.It's stuck at a little bar :I

You've got in your code:
.media_panel object{height: 25px; width: 30px;}

There's no reason that changing those numbers and then saving your profile would not work. Change them to larger numbers and make sure to keep the px; part there, and it should work fine.

If you want it back to the default size, you have to delete the code from the Profile Options page instead of the new profile editor, since it's glitched and won't let you delete all code from the editor (it'll just revert it back to how it was unless there is at least something in the CSS box).

Hallowed Prophet

Is it possible to add scrolling in wishlist in the V2 profiles? In that hidden scrollbar guide there is a sector for wishlists in V1 profiles but not for V2.

Fashionable Fatcat

Deathflight
Is it possible to add scrolling in wishlist in the V2 profiles? In that hidden scrollbar guide there is a sector for wishlists in V1 profiles but not for V2.

It is possible to add a scrollbar to a wishlist on V2, but not an hidden one, because of how hidden scrollbars work.
A hidden scrollbar is made up of an inner element and an outer element, and uses padding and the overflow property to create and hide the scrollbar. The scrollbar isn't actually invisible, it is still there on the inner element, but the padding that you add actually just pushes the scrollbar outside of the outer element so you can't see it anymore. Everything beyond the outside of the outer element will be invisible– including the scrollbar after it's been pushed out.

Visual demonstration of how invisible scrollbars work, in gif form:
User Image

However, wishlists on V2 don't have an inner element, only an outer one. Without the inner element there is nothing to use to have the scrollbar while the outer element hides it. There is only the outer element, which you can apply a scrollbar to, but you won't be able to hide it without a bunch of additional work. V1 profiles do have an inner element on the wishlist, so that's why it could be there in the guide for V1 but not V2.

If you want just a plain scrollbar instead:
#id_wishlist{
height:200px;
overflow-y:auto;
}
You may change 200px to higher or lower numbers to make the panel bigger or smaller.

Hallowed Prophet

kittymmeow

Thanks so much!
Hey Can Someone Be Kind Enough To Help Me?
I Haven't Been Updating My Profile Recently So Ya.

Whenever i go edit my profile it shows the thingy that have all the content, picture, background etc. in my about me box. And when i try to drag it somewhere else i can't. Or when i click let's say background/theme, it's not showing, i mean it is but inside the about me box, and i can't even fix it.
I know i dont make sense, it's late night here. .-.

so like thing.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Experts?
How do you make the drop down under your avatar gone? Or invisible? Q__Q
Is it the ---> .user_info_popup
It's not working for me.

Fashionable Fatcat

Dittles de-faerie
How do you make the drop down under your avatar gone? Or invisible? Q__Q
Is it the ---& .user_info_popup
It's not working for me.

It's .forum_userstatus
Set it to display:none and that should do it
kittymmeow
Thank you!!! <3

Skilled Genius

I-Unnie-I
Hey Can Someone Be Kind Enough To Help Me?
I Haven't Been Updating My Profile Recently So Ya.

Whenever i go edit my profile it shows the thingy that have all the content, picture, background etc. in my about me box. And when i try to drag it somewhere else i can't. Or when i click let's say background/theme, it's not showing, i mean it is but inside the about me box, and i can't even fix it.
I know i dont make sense, it's late night here. .-.

so like thing.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Experts?
Honestly, your CSS is such a mess, none of it makes sense. I would just say remove all of your CSS there is so much useless stuff in it and start over.

Also
Me and FatMuffin have the same profile. I code her profile so please DO NOT STEAL the code. Even on letter or number. Yea, i know I'm mean. But lol.
is not a comment in CSS and will also break your CSS. The following is a CSS comment
/* Me and FatMuffin have the same profile. I code her profile so please DO NOT STEAL the code. Even on letter or number. Yea, i know I'm mean. But lol. */

Secondly, you can take anybody's CSS because you cannot prove you created it first; under a couple circumstances would you not be able to take it. The only thing you cannot take and use are the images with the CSS, that's art theft.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff