Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

You probably don't have enough visitors. The list of recent visitors recycles once in a week.

#id_footprints {
overflow-y: hidden !important;
overflow-x: hidden !important;
height: 100px !important;
}

#id_footprints:hover {
overflow-y: auto !important;
overflow-x: hidden !important;
height: 100px !important;
}

Try a custom panel ? I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. confused
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/20978931/?mode=addcomment]Comment[/url]

Or is this what you mean ?
#id_comments dl {
display: none !important;
}

Splogaton
Can someone tell me why the recent visitors section on my profile only shows 1 person at a time?

#id_footprints{ height: 100px !important; overflow: hidden !important; overflow: auto !important; overflow-x: hidden !important;}
#id_footprints:hover{overflow: auto; overflow-x: hidden;}

That's what I have for it.

Also, how do I have a thing to post comments in my profile but make it so that other people cannot see the comments. i.e not have the comments panel in the profile, but have a button to click to submit one

Distinct Businessman

Katsuyuna
]
Thanks for your help biggrin

Distinct Businessman

Katsuyuna
Oh now I see what you mean. You could've just said you wanted to get rid of the "Add Comment" button. confused

You can also use:
#id_comments p {
}

It'll get rid of the "View All Comment" button. You should also edit the arrow on the .forum_userstatus. ( .forum_userstatus .statuslinks )

Splogaton
Katsuyuna
]
Thanks for your help biggrin

Nah, I want the add comments buttong, but I don't want comments visible to the public.
But it's okay now, I think my profile looks more balanced like this

Prophet

I was right then that's what you were looking for?

#id_comments dl {
}

Splogaton
Nah, I want the add comments buttong, but I don't want comments visible to the public.

Distinct Businessman

Katsuyuna
I was right then that's what you were looking for?

#id_comments dl {
}

Splogaton

Yes! That's awesome emotion_bigheart
Thank you very much smile

Interesting Grabber

9,000 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dangerous Fatcat

How do you change the color of the media player? Not the background the the acutaly embed part itself?

sea vomit v2's Waifu

How do i take off the width scroll bar on my custom box? it's really annoying me neutral

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
KayIeyV2
✘✘✘
    Hi, hopefully you can help me. I just finished up my profile but it's not completely centered. I'm using the code below but I realized when highlighting my profile that there's an invisible vertical and horizontal line about the length of the actual content of the profile that is screwing up with the centering. Any way to get rid of this?

#columns {width: 1024px; float: none; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; position: relative;}

11,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mishies
KayIeyV2
✘✘✘
    Hi, hopefully you can help me. I just finished up my profile but it's not completely centered. I'm using the code below but I realized when highlighting my profile that there's an invisible vertical and horizontal line about the length of the actual content of the profile that is screwing up with the centering. Any way to get rid of this?

#columns {width: 1024px; float: none; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; position: relative;}

Those "bars" are called 'margins'. And they are not the issue, they just clear a little space around it. The profile is centered, technically speaking. The problem you're mentioning is with the three "column" elements that contain the boxes. And unless you use one "column", it won't be entirely centered with them being side-by-side.

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Knight Yoshi
Those "bars" are called 'margins'. And they are not the issue, they just clear a little space around it. The profile is centered, technically speaking. The problem you're mentioning is with the three "column" elements that contain the boxes. And unless you use one "column", it won't be entirely centered with them being side-by-side.
✘✘✘
    Oh okay, thank you then.

Witty Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
How do you make the panels on your profile transparent? or give them a black background?

Witty Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Also, how do you get codes for different cursors?
ForsakenPrinceofInnocence
How do you make the panels on your profile transparent? or give them a black background?

.panel{background: transparent;}

.panel{background: #000000;}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas