Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

Irmzy
Is there a way to move the header (the thing with the my gaia, games , world, etc links) down onto the about me panel?
I plan to move this panel to the middle and then move the header down?

There is a way to do it, but repositioning the navigation bar (the official name for the header you're referring to) is against the rules. Check the PD Forum Rules and Guidelines sticky at the top of this forum for more information about what is acceptable to do with the navigation bar.

@ YASUKI:
#id_wishlist{overflow: auto; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; height: ##px;}

Change the ## to how tall you want the wishlist to be.

- KayleyV2

OG Friend

Belhum
Irmzy
Is there a way to move the header (the thing with the my gaia, games , world, etc links) down onto the about me panel?
I plan to move this panel to the middle and then move the header down?

There is a way to do it, but repositioning the navigation bar (the official name for the header you're referring to) is against the rules. Check the PD Forum Rules and Guidelines sticky at the top of this forum for more information about what is acceptable to do with the navigation bar.

@ YASUKI:
#id_wishlist{overflow: auto; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; height: ##px;}

Change the ## to how tall you want the wishlist to be.

- KayleyV2

oh okay, thank you.

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
Do you know how to make a background on current profiles so they dont repeat ? o:
Like.. Fill up the whole thing ?
Hi guys. c:
I'm trying to figure out how to change the color of the names from recent visitors ( the links )
as well as the color of the font that follows after it that tells the date they visited.
how do I go about that?
I've tried a few different things, but I must be missing something.

Here is my code thus far:

.panel {background: transparent; background-color: none; font-color: white; border-style: solid; border-color: #b18666; border-width: 2px;}
.panel h3 {background: transparent; font-color: white; font-family:tahoma; font-size: 9pt; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; text-decoration: none;}
.panel h2 {background: transparent; font-color: white; font-family:Tahoma; font-size: 9pt; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; text-decoration: None;background-color: none; border-color: #b18666; border-width: 2px;}
a:recent visitors
{color: #f5d3ba;}

I'm pretty sure I did the underlined wrong, but I'm attempting to figure out how to fix it. D:

4,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
Kire Sasuke
Do you know how to make a background on current profiles so they dont repeat ? o:
Like.. Fill up the whole thing ?

Try adding this to your css code:

background-repeat: no-repeat;
User Image

Help!

For some reason, the background wount save... When I click "update" the right background is showing, but when I save it - the "gaia" background is showing instead! I have tried to both goe through "edit profile" and the "profile option".. I have even tried to re-start the computor... nothing helps.. why? what am I doing wrong??

NVM

got it! just needed to change the background link to a "tiny url"...

User Image

Junior

What is the code for when you hover your mouse in to the transparent boxes and it stops being transparent/becomes clearer, sorry i'm not good at explain things

Hygienic Citizen

YASUKl
What is the code for when you hover your mouse in to the transparent boxes and it stops being transparent/becomes clearer, sorry i'm not good at explain things

I'm assuming they're already transparent?

.panel:hover{opacity: 1; -moz-opacity: 1; filter:alpha(opacity=100); -khtml-opacity: 1;}

From what I understand, that should work. Not sure if there's a simpler way.

Barking Marshmallow

7,025 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
I would like to know how to put an image on my profile? I can't seem to figure it out... cry I just want my pic in my left column. I've no idea how to get a/the code for my image. It's on facebook. Please help?
Thank you for taking your time to make this!!
IT'S SO HELPFUL!!!

; A ; !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gahh, I REALLY need help ; - ;
I've been trying to code now for months, but I can't seem to get it right! gonk

I designed my own profile background: this one here

My goal is to set up my profile similar to how this one is set up: here

My main problems are:
1. Getting the hot pink (color code #e9416b) to cover the page underneath the actual design (if that makes sense)

2. To position the about me section and comment section according to the areas I've made. Not only that, but I need them to stay put and not move around when I scroll in and out D;

3. Do any of you know how they got the youtube playbar down at the bottom like that? I'd really like to do that myself o w o

4. How to add invisible scroll bars?

~~ Basically, I'm a mess, I've tried so hard and I haven't been able to figure things out. If anyone could help me, I would be forever grateful :c

IRL Fatcat

i know the code was already somewhere in this thread, but how do i make all my panels have rounded edges?

OG Friend

UR LANGUAGE IS OFFENSIVE
i know the code was already somewhere in this thread, but how do i make all my panels have rounded edges?

.panel {-moz-border-radius: #px; -webkit-border-radius: #px; }

You're Welcome. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas