The text on my signature doesn't appear emo User Image

Questing
User Image
36k/50k
Donate?
Donors go to journal
User Image

Look for this in your code:
.panel {color: #FFFFFF;opacity: .8; -moz-opacity: .8; filter:alpha(opacity=80); -khtml-opacity: .8;border: 1px dashed #FF0000;}

Change it to this:
.panel {color: #FF0000; font-family: Kristen itc; opacity: .8; -moz-opacity: .8; filter:alpha(opacity=80); -khtml-opacity: .8;border: 1px dashed #FF0000;}

I don't see any white text on your page, so I'm not sure why you would need to set it to white.

If you had white there for a reason, you could also use tis for the signature:
#id_signature{color: #FF0000; font-family: Kristen itc;}

Man-Hungry Flip-Flopper

User Image

I tried with the second option, but it didn't work, however, the first one did. Whoo-hoo!
Thank you so much for your help!User Image

Questing
User Image
36k/50k
Donate?
Donors go to journal
User Image
How do I get rid of the blue border thing at the top of where my media and comment box is?
Someone help tell me what I've done wrong. It worked on my other profile- same exact coding and everything. =/
Here are my codes that I've used:

#header_left img{display: none;}
html, body{background: url(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i28/brutalitystyle/Gwyn_madama_futura.jpg) no-repeat;}
html, body{background: url(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i28/brutalitystyle/Gwyn_madama_futura.jpg) center;}
#id_contact{display: none;}
#header_right .user_info img{display: none;}

#alerts_banner{display: none;}

#id_comments dt{display: none;}

#id_comments{background: transparent;}

.media_panel{background: transparent;}

.media_panel embed, .media_panel object{height: 1px; width: 1px;}

#id_comments{font-family: verdana;}
Desecrating You
How do I get rid of the blue border thing at the top of where my media and comment box is?
Someone help tell me what I've done wrong. It worked on my other profile- same exact coding and everything. =/
Here are my codes that I've used:

#header_left img{display: none;}
html, body{background: url(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i28/brutalitystyle/Gwyn_madama_futura.jpg) no-repeat;}
html, body{background: url(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i28/brutalitystyle/Gwyn_madama_futura.jpg) center;}
#id_contact{display: none;}
#header_right .user_info img{display: none;}

#alerts_banner{display: none;}

#id_comments dt{display: none;}

#id_comments{background: transparent;}

.media_panel{background: transparent;}

.media_panel embed, .media_panel object{height: 1px; width: 1px;}

#id_comments{font-family: verdana;}

Just add the code
.panel h2{display:none;}

Benevolent Phantom

â•„"They make fools of us when they are not looking...

#id_comments{height: 234px;}

Would that be the code for the top banner area? I am trying to add a top banner, but I am afraid it does not fit on top of those custom boxes.
The banner I want to put on top of the profile layout is: 770 x 255

Unless I am to be forced to do the default size, that CAN fit xD which is: 742 x 123

...but they are the fools for not understanding just what we feel."~Seriâ•„
SeriphimMagician

Would that be the code for the top banner area? I am trying to add a top banner, but I am afraid it does not fit on top of those custom boxes.

Unless I am to be forced to do the default size, that CAN fit xD which is: 742 x 123

You should be able to push the columns down by using this:
#columns{margin-top: 200px;}

You could edit the "200" if needed.

Benevolent Phantom

Kayley FC
SeriphimMagician

You should be able to push the columns down by using this:
#columns{margin-top: 200px;}

You could edit the "200" if needed.

Thanks mil'dear <3 I'll try this now.

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
Kay.. I tried using .panel{color: 335500;} to edit all the text for the body of each panel..but nothing happens i've tried several other codes as well.. o.0; what do i need to do? =o
oh and #id_comments{color: 335500;} and so on with each little box but nothing =s
oh! and Url font color change; how? Orange kinda clashes with my stuff =w=; and well the black text is hard to read anyway
Lurlinas
Kay.. I tried using .panel{color: 335500;} to edit all the text for the body of each panel..but nothing happens i've tried several other codes as well.. o.0; what do i need to do? =o
oh and #id_comments{color: 335500;} and so on with each little box but nothing =s
When you use hex codes you have to put the pound sign in front.

ex) color:#ff0000;

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
lolz I smart >.<
Ill try it. thought i was putting em =s
Wonderful, wonderful guide! Thanks so much, I've been looking for a version 2 guide. It helps so much.
you did a pretty GOOD job wink
Awesome guide.

Anyway, is there a way to change the media play/pause button?
I tried the background: url code, but that doesn't work.
Der Dramatisch Damon
Awesome guide.

Anyway, is there a way to change the media play/pause button?
I tried the background: url code, but that doesn't work.
Do you mean change the color of it?

If you go to the Youtube page where you got the video, under the section on the right where it says the video description, there's a button that says "Customize." There, you can pick from preset colors they give you. Then get the embed link in the same section. It'll look something like this:

&object width="425" height="344"&<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R3orQKBxiEg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>&embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R3orQKBxiEg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"&&/embed&&/object&

The bold part is what you put in the media section. If you don't like the colors Youtube lets you pick from, you can change the hex numbers at the red parts.

You totally confused me before, cause I was in the process of replying to your other post and then you deleted it. ;-;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff