Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

13,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Aeripoofs
The converter's website leads me to the website of the host instead of the converter.

Dangerous Gaian

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
DarkSoullessMoonlightX
Aeripoofs
The converter's website leads me to the website of the host instead of the converter.

Aeripoofs

That is because the previous person that posted after my latest post, linked to the website Horntastic used to host her converter, not the link to the converter itself.
I have a link to the converter within my first post of this thread.

I recommend only trusting links that Horntastic or myself link you to, as far as wix goes, which can be found in this thread, Horn's thread, or our guild.

Angelic Slayer

Toxxn

That is because the previous person that posted after my latest post, linked to the website Horntastic used to host her converter, not the link to the converter itself.

I recommend only trusting links that Horntastic or myself link you to, as far as wix goes, which can be found in this thread, Horn's thread, or our guild.

I am fully aware of it. The link on the first post is expired. The angelfire link worked a day before.

Dapper Phantom

Aeripoofs
Toxxn

I am fully aware of it. The link on the first post is expired. The angelfire link worked a day before.

Yeah I noticed that happened. Angelfire isn't super reliable, but at least it's free?
It seems to be back up for me now, sorry about that!

Angelic Slayer

Horntastic

Yeah I noticed that happened. Angelfire isn't super reliable, but at least it's free?

It is back now! Thank you very much!

Dangerous Gaian

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
Horntastic

I would allow you to use my website to host it, however my website is forum based.
The important thing is, it's back to functional use. Thanks Horn. smile
Horntastic
Aeripoofs
Toxxn

emotion_brofist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces