Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you know the answer?

yes 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
no 0.25 25.0% [ 6 ]
screw you 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

As you all know, there is an extended user profile that the makers have recently created. I have questions, and you better have answers. I was wondering how you can customize your profile even further. For example, change the header icons, the fonts, the webpage colors, etc. If you know the answer to any of these questions, than please let me know. And remember, you don't get the gold from me, you get it from posting and answering these questions. 3nodding Thank you oh so very much! 3nodding
This thread belongs in Questions and Assistance, not ED.
These are all basic codes and cen be found in any of the CSS tutorials here or in Extended Feedback.
Kobreck
These are all basic codes and cen be found in any of the CSS tutorials here or in Extended Feedback.

do you know exactly where one is? *pretty please?*
Just look around. They are honestly everywhere. Just read the titles of the threads. If you see something like "CSS tutorial," click on it.

And by the way, don't advertize that you are giving out gold if you aren't really doing it. It's false advertizing and really annoying.
Kukushka
Just look around. They are honestly everywhere. Just read the titles of the threads. If you see something like "CSS tutorial," click on it.

And by the way, don't advertize that you are giving out gold if you aren't really doing it. It's false advertizing and really annoying.

BUT YOU ARE GETTING GOLD, SO i DIDN'T LIE!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff