<< < 1 2 ... 69 70 71

Dapper Dabbler

This guide is still helpful.

Profitable Businesswoman

5,950 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Just wanted to say thank you! I finally figured out how to get these things to work, My test-drive profile is working perfectly! heart

Dedicated Hellraiser

This was extremely useful, thank you heart

Skilled Genius

Newbie Noob

Invisible Winner

Hi! I used the code on the front page, but for some reason it keeps my text and images inside the original "about me" section instead of allowing it to be anywhere on the page.

any chance someone can help me out please?

edit:

So, I tried the [ list ] thing in my about me. however, it then makes a scroll bar and wont allow the image I want on top of the water in my profile to go anywhere to the right of my about me width.

I then tried to switch my actual about me text to being in the list ol code, but then when I got the image on the water, trying to move my text over to the left started to disapear when I started putting "-100" or whatever to move it more to the left of the page.

I simply want this image:
User Image

on top of the water on the bg (so it looks like the water is moving under the boat.

but I want my about me section to stay put on the left where the larger white faded square is.

is there anyway to do this? I played around with the code, but like I said. Either it wont allow the image to go to the right, and stops it where the about me section ends, OR I cant move my about me to the left, and it starts to hide it once you get into the negatives.

crying

Can anyone please help me with this?

Invisible Winner

Skilled Genius

Cherrieee
help? </3

It seems you've completed what you wanted. However, it would have been easier to just use two background images instead. 3nodding

Skilled Genius

freaxy
ninja

Haven't seen this thread in a long time. surprised
Knight Yoshi
freaxy
ninja

Haven't seen this thread in a long time. surprised

Logged in for nostalgia's sake. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items