I hath return to the land of teh intarwebs...lol
I have a lot of catching up to do...argh sweatdrop

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Oh God... if you explained drop down menus I'd probably have a heart attack and die with joy. I tried playing with them a bit, but they always came out really glitchy. emo
ugh, since the spotlight I've pretty much lost my interest in the PD if not all of gaia, but I'm sure I'll be back and productive again in the near future, probably when things calm back down and I'm not so busy. I'll have to make a new profile again soon as well, but until then I need a decent break.
ttfn

and to answer a question a little while back on how many scrollable about sections you can have;
I've done up to 3, but I'm sure there's some hidden way of doing more that I just haven't gotten around to trying yet.

6,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
hmmm....just check i'm pretty sure you can't....but is there any way to display a custom section without the about section being visible? if not that's cool...but if there is i'd love to know how!
myHeartShapedGlasses
hmmm....just check i'm pretty sure you can't....but is there any way to display a custom section without the about section being visible? if not that's cool...but if there is i'd love to know how!
what's the point in having the custom section then?
might wanna elaborate 3nodding

6,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
using the custom section to create a link to the user's journal. he decided to build his 'about me' into the background and since i'm doing for him and he refuses to do it my way....i'm trying to figure out if i can still have the journal link without the about me section.
Just BBCode the link into the about section, and move that to wherever you need it. Saves a lot of trouble, don't you think?
User Image

6,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
i'm extremely unfamiliar with bbcode is there even a way to do positioning and stuff with it?

hahaha wow.....and here i am trying to figure out what to do xp great idea. thanks.

6,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
one other ? though while i seem to have people to ask....is there a link code to give someone a gift? because the person i'm coding for wanted a link to give them a gift.
The closest you could really come to that is a trade link. The gifting links are dependent on the item being gifted, as well as the users involved. So its really not possible unless you wanted to make a gift link for every possible item and every possible combination of users.
User Image

6,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
yeah, that's what i though just looking around for how you gift items. thanks much telep. and sorry bout that fr34x0r i have issues actually managing to get people to answer some of my questions and i just wanted to make sure i was right. i can delete it if you want.
Hmm, I think I get it..
Thanks for your Help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas