Welcome to Gaia! ::

What I'm trying to do is take the font from this video here , the font is about 23 seconds into the video.
Idk if its possible or not, i just really wish i could use it in a profile.

Dapper Phantom

You would need to find the font file for that font, host it somewhere, then use @font-face to define the font in your style sheet and use it in your profile. Some places, like Google, have free fonts already hosted and with pre-written CSS for your convenience c:
(there's no way to just extract the font out of the video though you'll have to track it down yourself, find a free font that's similar, or ask them what the font is and if you can use it)

Skilled Genius

Whuddup
Horntastic
You would need to find the font file for that font, host it somewhere, then use @font-face to define the font in your style sheet and use it in your profile. Some places, like Google, have free fonts already hosted and with pre-written CSS for your convenience c:
(there's no way to just extract the font out of the video though you'll have to track it down yourself, find a free font that's similar, or ask them what the font is and if you can use it)

You can always take a screen shot of the font and use an font finder site to identify the closest matching font. However, as I keep telling you. Unless it's hosted on a server that allows fonts to be downloaded, Firefox will not download the font. Using a Google web font will work, but then you have to find the font on Google.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff