Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roy Mustang?

HEART THROB!!! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
EEEEWWWW! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Who? 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

what do you think of my layout? This is pretty much my first attempt at layouts, and I liked it--I just wanted to know what others thinks. comments and suggestions are ALWAYS appriciated...

As you can tell, I heart Roy Mustang...

Intellectual Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
For your first time it is a very good layout. Hmm, since I am a nominator for an award I'm going to send in a nomination for yours because it is great for it being your first attempt. ^_^
Lady_Threnody
For your first time it is a very good layout. Hmm, since I am a nominator for an award I'm going to send in a nomination for yours because it is great for it being your first attempt. ^_^
U rock!!!^^ 3nodding biggrin smile blaugh

Intellectual Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Chaos_Alchemist
Lady_Threnody

However, you must make sure that your comments are set to "yes" and not to "friends only" otherwise people can not comment on it... meaning the Hellish ICO won't be able to give you an award if she thinks it is worthy of her award. ^_^
Lady_Threnody
Chaos_Alchemist
Lady_Threnody

However, you must make sure that your comments are set to "yes" and not to "friends only" otherwise people can not comment on it... meaning the Hellish ICO won't be able to give you an award if she thinks it is worthy of her award. ^_^
3nodding OK!!^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces