Welcome to Gaia! ::

wow people dnt have a creative mind to make up there own profile....thats just sad talk2hand talk2hand

Rogue

I don't think much can be done about it when it comes to stealing code. If anything, the only thing that could be reported, it it is taken, is any copyright art from the profile artist that is within the profile design. At that point if that person starts claiming any artwork as theirs, and only if it does have a copyright, then I guess a valid report could be made. To me it's whatever, but respectfully I would always try to ask about graphics especially if you know they have some level of copyright.

Ice-Cold Werewolf

puppysaur
mann up
User Image
Well it happened to me today for the first time.
I don't really appreciate it.
Look at my profile > mann up
And his > catographer
EVEN IN MY ABOUT ME IT SAYS
"profile by me, 'mann up'
I DO NOT MAKE PROFILES FOR OTHERS
DON'T ASK ME TO CODE YOU A PROFILE"
If he decides to block his profile, I even took a screenie! > x
This is what I commented on his profile if he decides to delete it! > x
Honestly, I could teach you how to make a profile, just don't steal my codes.

HE EVEN HAS THE SAME PROFILE SONG AS ME, AS WELL AS THE QUOTE!
GOOD JOB KID, GOOD JOB.
ARE YOU TRYING TO SCAM?
Its not a big deal okay? You are making it seem like you created the site and took 10 years to install the ability to put the codes in ive seen you do the s**t it takes you almost 20 minutes. Dont get so worked up over stuff and you stole the You obviously lack originality thing from me Kaythxbai

That's not the point.

Mega Noob

As much as something like "stealing" a code is frowned upon, trezoid and Knight Yoshi have a point. You can't report anyone for taking your profile code by itself, excluding anything that you made like art.

Personally, I find it annoying if someone steals a profile code for my own reasons. Even with the possibility of them learning something, that's still only a possibility, and not making it yourself lacks taste. That's just personal opinion though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff