Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Sooo, here's the doodad!
I'm going for a darkish-techno-ish sorta look, but I wanna keep it reasonably simple.

Things I know are wrong with it

• a red pixel pops up when you mouseover the ignore profile btn (hopefully noone will ever have to see that blaugh ), I'll fix that.
  • in IE the section headers aren't all aligned properly (they are in firefox).
  • items are hard to see in firefox (I'm going to put a bg behind them eventually)
  • comment boxes have pointy bits in firefox (I'll get around to that too blaugh )

Comments and suggestions are my favorite colour blaugh
The striped background to all your tables is slightly hard on the eyes, but I think I'm being a little too picky there.

You could really use a background colour though, even just plain black or gray. The default blue really spoils the colour scheme.

Also, your banner image has been saved as a jpg where it looks like it should have been saved as a png, because there are image quality issues. Particularly around the text "Deviant". Take a close look and you'll see what I mean.
Nice pumpkin in the header! I would give it a 8 out of 10 because the sides could be black or other similar color/design to match everything else more.

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Love it.
But i'm not rating it. o.o *Point*

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
The header image and the gradient BG and your custom online offline images are awesome.

The stripes are hard on the eyes... the grey ones...

Also you could change the bg of the whole page to black.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff