Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you guys prefer to custom your profiles? Do you use the default selections that Gaia offers, or do you go pay someone who knows their way around customizing profiles the way you want it?
On the topic of Gaia default profile themes, do you think we should have new ones, with recent updates?

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

I hardly ever use pre-made layouts anymore. I've been coding for a while (at least two years), so I prefer to play around with codes than be limited to a premade. I don't even use the premade themes Gaia offers. I'd only like to see Gaia offer a new style of profiles, but V2 profiles are already pretty customizable. I would also like to see a new default header for profiles. The black is just... so 90's. Plus, the Gaia logo doesn't even have a transparent background. rolleyes I don't want any kind of large "V3" profile update, just a few small visual changes.

11,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Crystal Sparda
I hardly ever use pre-made layouts anymore. I've been coding for a while (at least two years), so I prefer to play around with codes than be limited to a premade. I don't even use the premade themes Gaia offers. I'd only like to see Gaia offer a new style of profiles, but V2 profiles are already pretty customizable. I would also like to see a new default header for profiles. The black is just... so 90's. Plus, the Gaia logo doesn't even have a transparent background. rolleyes I don't want any kind of large "V3" profile update, just a few small visual changes.

Nah, I want a complete profile re-write, along with a complete privacy settings re-write. I'd like to set some content to friends only. Gaia claims to be a social networking site first and foremost, however they lack adequate social network site settings such settings on G+ or FB. The whole site should just be re-written in Java. Then it would be a proper social site. Although people on here bash Facebook, when Mark Zuckerberg created FB, he did it correctly. It was built as a social site, it didn't go from one thing to another, to another.

So I feel a complete profile re-write would be especially good, while leaving open the option of adding CSS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff