Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diggsz's Queen

Dapper Dabbler

Hi there <3

I'm trying to pick up this CSS stuff and I've been fiddling around with my profile.

I have a couple issues and questions though.

1. Wishlist.
When I click on an item in my wishlist, it brings up to market place boxes and my equipped list.
This is obviously wrong, but I don't know what to do or how to fix this.

2. Contact me.

Ideally, I would like some nice custom contact buttons: Add, Trade, Message, Comment.
But before I even get to that stage, I would just like my contact buttons to work. They currently exist, but nothing happens when I click them.

Could someone explain?

Also, if someone could explain how to do the custom, trade, message and add comment buttons that would be fab too biggrin

O.G. Gaian

Terriah
Ideally, I would like some nice custom contact buttons: Add, Trade, Message, Comment.
But before I even get to that stage, I would just like my contact buttons to work. They currently exist, but nothing happens when I click them.

On this point, I can tell you that it's because you're on your own account. For the rest of us, those links work just fine.

Diggsz's Queen

Dapper Dabbler

faolan
Terriah

On this point, I can tell you that it's because you're on your own account. For the rest of us, those links work just fine.

Oh brilliant.
So you can select the different options?

O.G. Gaian

Terriah
faolan
Terriah

Oh brilliant.
So you can select the different options?

Yup. I tried each of them, no worries. wink

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
  1. Add this to your code:
    .premium_sparkle, #avatar_menu+div+div, noscript+script+script+noscript+div[style*='display']~div {display:none;}

2. You'll either need to make your own images or hire someone to make the images for you.
    After you get those images, just apply them as background images to each of the children.
    (Sample codes found here)

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Diggsz's Queen

Dapper Dabbler

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
  1. Add this to your code:
    .premium_sparkle, #avatar_menu+div+div, noscript+script+script+noscript+div[style*='display']~div {display:none;}

2. You'll either need to make your own images or hire someone to make the images for you.
    After you get those images, just apply them as background images to each of the children.
    (Sample codes found here)

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Sorry for the delay in replying gonk
I missed this reply in my notifications.

Thank you, that seems to have resolved the problem.

Can you explain what that line does? I'm trying to understand it as well :3

Right, okay 3nodding
I've joined the guild as the guides are super helpful. Thank you so much heart

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Terriah
Sorry for the delay in replying gonk
I missed this reply in my notifications.

Thank you, that seems to have resolved the problem.

Can you explain what that line does? I'm trying to understand it as well :3

Right, okay 3nodding
I've joined the guild as the guides are super helpful. Thank you so much heart
X'D You didn't need to join... that's just my storage locker for codes which are helpful
(it's just easier for me to link it instead of pasting the coding 50 different times)

Which line of code?
The first one removes your premium sparkles and the extra pop-up windows which appear due to this removal.
The code for the contact buttons basically just gives you each of the individual selector names and a sample of how you would apply the images as "buttons". You'll need to add padding and adjust the sizing of the buttons yourself... which is a bit of extra work.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces