Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Harvester

17,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
So I was wondering if anyone could help me convert the section where my multimedia currently is playing into a single line wishlist that would have a scroll bar if necessary to fit all of my wishlist items. However, I still want multimedia and I'd like to just have a play and pause button to the left of my current buttons, just about where the red box I drew is in the following picture (excuse the size):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you in advance to all who reply; hopefully the changes I'm looking to make aren't too difficult to make *crosses fingers*. Cheers!

Anxious Fatcat

...I don't know how to do the wishlist because I quite frankly hate mine showing, but I do know how to do the multimedia....v1 right?
The code below is for V1. Just keep in mind that you may have to adjust the position top and left to place it where you want it exactly. the height and width is correct though for just a play/pause button.

#multimedia h2 {display: none;}

#multimedia
{
background: transparent;
position: absolute;
top: 97px;
left:525px;
}

#multimedia embed, #multimedia object
{
height: 25px;
width: 30px;
}

Timid Harvester

17,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
Chliste

Thank you very much! I'll give it a go when hopefully someone else can help me with the wishlist half of my request just so I don't have a randomly empty area on my profile. Cheers!

Timid Harvester

17,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items