Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Knight Yoshi
Dunno, looks like a rendering issue with Chrome. When I rearranged the third column's HTML to move the badges and guild panels before the house and car panels the problem didn't occur, except when the aquarium panel is hovered - which is in the second column. So the rendering issue seems to be with the fact that the panels with an object inside of them are before the other panels is what causes the problem. So yeah, I'm going to say it's a rendering issue.
x__x;; Ah, okay. It's one of the reasons I just stay away from using the object panels, but I just wondered if there was anything which could be done...
Thank you for the insight though ~

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
Oooooh, this was what I was looking for the past 3 hours or so.
Thanks. I've at least gotten a start on teaching myself V1 coding.
Thank you very much. heart

Skilled Genius

Centaur Vira
Oooooh, this was what I was looking for the past 3 hours or so.
Thanks. I've at least gotten a start on teaching myself V1 coding.
Thank you very much. heart

You're welcome.

reinasachiko's Senpai

Dramatic Gentleman

23,715 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
I typed "Background attachment", "Background fixed", "cover" (this one set to PD only) and lots of other keywords. But this thread never appeared on the search result.

Hmmm wonder...

Skilled Genius

Fredy-san
I typed "Background attachment", "Background fixed", "cover" (this one set to PD only) and lots of other keywords. But this thread never appeared on the search result.

Hmmm wonder...

What are you talking about?

reinasachiko's Senpai

Dramatic Gentleman

23,715 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Knight Yoshi
Fredy-san

Hmmm wonder...

The Gaia forum search result.

Skilled Genius

Fredy-san
Knight Yoshi
Fredy-san

Hmmm wonder...

You realize threads are indexed by keywords and the title, right? Not by the content inside of it.

reinasachiko's Senpai

Dramatic Gentleman

23,715 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Knight Yoshi
Fredy-san
Knight Yoshi
Fredy-san

Hmmm wonder...

You realize threads are indexed by keywords and the title, right? Not by the content inside of it.
Even with advanced search on replies content ??

PS: This thread now just appeared in search result due to content reply of my post =,=a

Skilled Genius

Fredy-san
Knight Yoshi
Fredy-san
Knight Yoshi
Fredy-san

Hmmm wonder...

PS: This thread now just appeared in search result due to content reply of my post =,=a

Must just be you, I still can't find it with the search criteria you mentioned.

reinasachiko's Senpai

Dramatic Gentleman

23,715 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Knight Yoshi
Fredy-san
Knight Yoshi
Fredy-san
Knight Yoshi
Fredy-san

Hmmm wonder...

Must just be you, I still can't find it with the search criteria you mentioned.
Well then, I guess PD gonna have long time before peeps stops asking simple CSS stuffs like opacity stuffs

Newbie Bidder

can i have someone make me a CSS i need a code. ill pay :c if are willing to do it Pm for what i want in the code.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
SAKl-kun
can i have someone make me a CSS i need a code. ill pay :c if are willing to do it Pm for what i want in the code.
Requests for coding should be directed to the Personalized Graphics subforum.
We can teach you how to code things for free here and save you some money, but you can't ask to hire people in this subforum ;o

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Newbie Bidder

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
SAKl-kun
Requests for coding should be directed to the Personalized Graphics subforum.
We can teach you how to code things for free here and save you some money, but you can't ask to hire people in this subforum ;o

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

D;
im sorry please dont hit me ;w ;
hey how could i make my avatar bounce on my profile ? lol

Skilled Genius

Mariee_Monroe
hey how could i make my avatar bounce on my profile ? lol

I don't cover that, yet. It'll be something I'm going to add when I update the thread, but here's a simple way (using the Current template).
#id_details img {
animation: bounce .2s ease-in-out infinite alternate;
}

@keyframes bounce {
0% {
transform: translateY(0px)
}
100% {
transform: translateY(15px)
}
}

Quick Reply