Welcome to Gaia! ::

I managed to find a code for my about me, but I can seem to figure out properly code the second (eg, the scrollbar will disappear but the wishlist freezes in place)

Oh, I'm an using old school profile if it makes a difference?

Fashionable Fatcat

Believe Layout
I managed to find a code for my about me, but I can seem to figure out properly code the second (eg, the scrollbar will disappear but the wishlist freezes in place)

Luckily for you, Old School is the only profile type that allows hidden scrollbars on the wishlist. If you had been using a Current profile, you'd be out of luck. To get that hidden scrollbar then, I'm going to direct you to a post on the scrollbar guide which explains the code that you need to get it to work. If you encounter any problems or questions, just let me know and I'll be glad to help answer them.
kittymmeow
Believe Layout

Luckily for you, Old School is the only profile type that allows hidden scrollbars on the wishlist. If you had been using a Current profile, you'd be out of luck. To get that hidden scrollbar then, I'm going to direct you to a post on the scrollbar guide which explains the code that you need to get it to work. If you encounter any problems or questions, just let me know and I'll be glad to help answer them.

emotion_awesome ~!!
Thank you so much.
I'm favoriting that thread, right now.
You just saved me hours of searching.
djujyrgsh, thank you! xD

Phew. I got lucky there. : )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers