Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's not a template and I made the graphics. biggrin (even the little animations, like comments and the blob eat blob thing)

I'm pretty much satisfied. I don't think I'm going to do much to the about box. The only thing I think I'll continue working on are the mini headers, which I only put there for "fo now" filling.
hoshits, it's got style. I love how everything's in your face, I've never seen anything quite like it.

I really love the comment banner... but you might want to change the background from gaia's default blue into something more fitting.
Cholesan
hoshits, it's got style. I love how everything's in your face, I've never seen anything quite like it.

I really love the comment banner... but you might want to change the background from gaia's default blue into something more fitting.

Thanks...but the comment box isn't blue. It's got a pink and white .gif animation I made tiled as the background. Maybe it didn't load?
User Image

That's what it should look like. whee
Holy cow Cholesan...that's one frigged up header banner pic you got there! biggrin
Huh...I just checked it in IE and it doesn't show the background! sad
I'm going to find out why.
I like my bannar, it's all ubran and whoa. :B

and yeah I'm using IE too... this should fix it up:

#extendedProfileBody
{
background: url('XXX') fixed;
}
I'm not using IE though, I'm using Mozilla.
....Tried...didn't work. confused
weird x_o;
I say it's the fault of the IE users. 3nodding
you don't say... ninja

Distinct Member

It all works for me. I'm using Firefox in Linux so I'm probably an exception as opposed to the majority. It certainly has a style all its own. Quite original.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff