Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
?

There's a panel I wanna mess around with and I was wondering if it's possible to do that.
o:

[if it is, may I please know the code?]

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
You can certainly do that. You'll need to work with the border-radius property. Because you only want part of your panel to be curved, you'll need to specify which corners you want to use it on in full. You're wanting the top right and bottom right corners to be curved, so you can use something like

#selector{border-top-right-radius: __px; border-bottom-right-radius: __px;}

The selector is the selector for the panel(s) you want to target with this, and you can change the numbers to experiment with the curvature. The bigger a number, the more of the panel will be curved.

So, if you wanted to apply this to your about section, you could use
#id_about{border-top-right-radius: 10px; border-bottom-right-radius: 10px;}

Again, you'll need to play with numbers a little to figure out what looks nicest for you.

reinasachiko's Senpai

Dramatic Gentleman

23,715 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Zzyli
You can certainly do that. You'll need to work with the border-radius property. Because you only want part of your panel to be curved, you'll need to specify which corners you want to use it on in full. You're wanting the top right and bottom right corners to be curved, so you can use something like

#selector{border-top-right-radius: __px; border-bottom-right-radius: __px;}

The selector is the selector for the panel(s) you want to target with this, and you can change the numbers to experiment with the curvature. The bigger a number, the more of the panel will be curved.

So, if you wanted to apply this to your about section, you could use
#id_about{border-top-right-radius: 10px; border-bottom-right-radius: 10px;}

Again, you'll need to play with numbers a little to figure out what looks nicest for you.

Or you can just use shorthand border-radius:0px 10px 10px 0px;
It starts clockwise from top left - top right - bottom right - bottom left.

Btw, If you look carefully at the picture, the bottom corner is more eclipse-slanted arc than the top one which more circle.
It means it requires a bit more adjusting, example shorthand code:
border-radius:0px 65px 95px 0px / 0px 65px 65px 0px;

will create that shape exactly just like that picture where the bottom one is more eclipse. Notice the increase px I added there.
Zzyli
Fredy-san

Thank you very much for the help.
4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items