Welcome to Gaia! ::

kevin3485
TheGreatestSage
kevin3485
At least Kofi and Truth are liked enough that, maybe now, the tag titles will appear on TV and PPVs now...I think this is the WWE trying to give the tag division another shot.

Also, expect Primo and Epico to be released.

My reaction to Primo and Epico as tag champs: Um...why? Who cares?

They should release Rosa too. You know...she can only do the Latin hottie thing so long before it gets stale. Look what the one-note thing did to the Bella Twins? Eh...they should have never held the titles in the first place. I'm happy about Kofi and R Truth getting it. They deserve it a whole lot more.

They were the only heel tag team when they wanted to take the belts off Kofi and Evan...that's why they got it. Now, I don't even think there are any heel tag teams...
Titus O'neil and Darren Young now I think, that's about it. If they put Rex and Hawkins on one of the main shows they'd be on their way to rebuilding the Tag Team division.

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Don't know why WWE doesn't take the oppritunity, and make a new N.O.D...

Get Henry in there since he's not going for anything at this point.

Have Khali get in, to avoid racial confusion [even though .N.O.D. kinda nodded torward that until Hart got in.]

Maybe put...Bourne in? Or someone who really has no place in it, just to be the one white guy in there.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Capzaicin
kevin3485
TheGreatestSage
kevin3485
At least Kofi and Truth are liked enough that, maybe now, the tag titles will appear on TV and PPVs now...I think this is the WWE trying to give the tag division another shot.

They should release Rosa too. You know...she can only do the Latin hottie thing so long before it gets stale. Look what the one-note thing did to the Bella Twins? Eh...they should have never held the titles in the first place. I'm happy about Kofi and R Truth getting it. They deserve it a whole lot more.

They were the only heel tag team when they wanted to take the belts off Kofi and Evan...that's why they got it. Now, I don't even think there are any heel tag teams...
Titus O'neil and Darren Young now I think, that's about it. If they put Rex and Hawkins on one of the main shows they'd be on their way to rebuilding the Tag Team division.

Implying that Hawkins is still under contract. blaugh

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
kevin3485
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
kevin3485
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
kevin3485

*Cough*AmericanPerfection*cough*

Who?

*Sigh* Ziggler and Swagger.

OOOOOOOHHH!

Kevin, "I am dissapoint." In you. stare

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
TheGreatestSage
kevin3485
TheGreatestSage
kevin3485
TheGreatestSage
kevin3485

I hardly considered them heel. I considered them more or less a tag team that had no sense of direction. I think they had that heel impression because no one cared about what they did. I certainly never did. Everytime I saw them on TV, I'd roll my eyes, and think to myself: "We get it, you're a poor man's Los Gurrerros. I don't care anymore. Get off my TV."

Just because they were of Latin decent, doesn't mean they were ripping off the Guerreros. The Colons are actually a famous wrestling family in their own right. These two were just put together because they came from the same background, which makes for usually good tag teams...these two were just never given an opportunity to shine.

And yes...they were heels. Even if they didn't get heat, they're still heels.

It was those panchos, Kev. Those panchos! Chavo did it first! That was why I made the comparison to Los Gurreros.

I guess that makes sense. I personally thought WWE just stuck them together because they were both sort of jobber nobodes...Didn't know much about their background.

[It wasn't obvious? The guys compliment each other well. Which is too bad, seeing as no one cares about them. rofl /color]

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
kevin3485
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
kevin3485

*Cough*AmericanPerfection*cough*

Who?

OOOOOOOHHH!

I've just never heard them called that before...and considering I only really watch RAW, I didn't know if it was a tag team on Superstars or something. Also, though they team together, they also do a lot of jobbing in the singles division.

Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The_Rising_JD

Have Khali get in, to avoid racial confusion [even though .N.O.D. kinda nodded torward that until Hart got in.]

Maybe put...Bourne in? Or someone who really has no place in it, just to be the one white guy in there.

Sorry but Khali...in a stable....no. Plz no. No. No. No. No.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
kevin3485

Who?

OOOOOOOHHH!

I've just never heard them called that before...and considering I only really watch RAW, I didn't know if it was a tag team on Superstars or something. Also, though they team together, they also do a lot of jobbing in the singles division.

So you don't watch Daniel Bryan on his prime TV time? gonk

That makes sense. But still, I think it was a bit obvious. razz

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
kevin3485

Who?

OOOOOOOHHH!

Not really. I just catch him when he's on RAW.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485

OOOOOOOHHH!

It surprises me that Bryan's not a reason enough for you to watch at least his Smackdown stuff. (If all other Smackdown stuff doesn't interest you. Which I know doesn't.)

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485

OOOOOOOHHH!

It surprises me that Bryan's not a reason enough for you to watch at least his Smackdown stuff. (If all other Smackdown stuff doesn't interest you. Which I know doesn't.)

Which is why they need to move SD back to earlier in the week...preferably on a Wednesday when I don't have to pick between it or Community (because Community would win).

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485

Which is why they need to move SD back to earlier in the week...preferably on a Wednesday when I don't have to pick between it or Community (because Community would win).

YouTube's got you covered... that's where I watch my WWE shows nowadays.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485

YouTube's got you covered... that's where I watch my WWE shows nowadays.

If the SD episodes were actually ever good, maybe I'd consider that option. A lot of what I've seen of them would say otherwise.

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
IndystarX
The_Rising_JD

Actually, that might be an interesting choice.

Have HOF's Faarooq return to lead the group as a manager, then have Ezekiel Jackson, Alicia Fox, JTG, Hunico, Camacho, and Khali gradually join it, since none of them are really doing anything in the company right now, and they could all use a small push. It'd be a good heel faction, and it could have really good comedic value.

They could have feuds with people they're trying to recruit, like Mark Henry and the current Tag champs, and we could see a storyline where Otunga is persistently trying to join them, being rejected every time.

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
IndystarX
The_Rising_JD

Actually, that might be an interesting choice.

Have HOF's Faarooq return to lead the group as a manager, then have Ezekiel Jackson, Alicia Fox, JTG, Hunico, Camacho, and Khali gradually join it, since none of them are really doing anything in the company right now, and they could all use a small push. It'd be a good heel faction, and it could have really good comedic value.

They could have feuds with people they're trying to recruit, like Mark Henry and the current Tag champs, and we could see a storyline where Otunga is persistently trying to join them, being rejected every time.
That idea has win all over it. Maybe, actullay have a new Nexus attack?

And like I said, remember, we need at least one or two white people. Just to avoid this generation's over sensitivity to the joke that's known as racism.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff