Welcome to Gaia! ::

DB for WWE Champ! YES! YES! YES!

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
It must happen! Punk needs a strong feud with a guy he can really work with, and DB is that man! YES! YES! YES!
kevin3485
It must happen! Punk needs a strong feud with a guy he can really work with, and DB is that man! YES! YES! YES!
I want DB to get so big that I can look back and say, I liked this man before he was cool. And I think this can be the big feud people remember.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Capzaicin
kevin3485
I want DB to get so big that I can look back and say, I liked this man before he was cool. And I think this can be the big feud people remember.

If done right...and by right, I mean that DB has to win at Over the Limit. And considering the respect these two men have for each other, I think Punk is willing to drop the belt to him.
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485

If done right...and by right, I mean that DB has to win at Over the Limit. And considering the respect these two men have for each other, I think Punk is willing to drop the belt to him.
I could see Jericho costing Punk (heard reports that Punk/Jericho might continue) but you're right, DB has to win at OTL.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Capzaicin
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485

I could see Jericho costing Punk (heard reports that Punk/Jericho might continue) but you're right, DB has to win at OTL.

Hmmm...not sure how I feel about that. If you tangle Punk up with Jericho without a title, who do you have to go for the belt against Bryan? Orton? That's a match up I do not want...

Swashbuckling Knight

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Capzaicin
kevin3485

Some of us HAVE liked Bryan Danielson since before he was cool. American Dragon FTW.
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485

Hmmm...not sure how I feel about that. If you tangle Punk up with Jericho without a title, who do you have to go for the belt against Bryan? Orton? That's a match up I do not want...
DB VS Ziggler? DB VS Barrett when he's all healed up, maybe even DB vs Christian.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Capzaicin
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485

DB VS Ziggler? DB VS Barrett when he's all healed up, maybe even DB vs Christian.

DB's a better heel...though, his YES chants suggest that they should think about turning him back to a babyface, but keeping with that as the focus to his character.
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485

DB's a better heel...though, his YES chants suggest that they should think about turning him back to a babyface, but keeping with that as the focus to his character.
Yeah, I know just throwing out possible matches I'd like to see.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Capzaicin
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485

I'd actually rather see Jericho/Bryan before Y2J leaves...can you imagine how amazing that match would be?
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485

I'd actually rather see Jericho/Bryan before Y2J leaves...can you imagine how amazing that match would be?
I'm thinking the match he had on NXT before WM 26 but even more awesome.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Capzaicin
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485

Exactly. More time, they're on a more even plain now...it'd be epic!
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485

I'd be way too conflicted to cheer for either of them during that match so it'd just be me nodding for 30 minutes.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Capzaicin
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485

I'd be way too conflicted to cheer for either of them during that match so it'd just be me nodding for 30 minutes.

I rarely root for anyone...which is why I'm horrible at live events. I'm too busy watching and analyzing and am not very vocal at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff