Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Elder

Loyal Elder

Oh God handcuffs, someone is going crazy because their fanfic is coming true.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Well, that was underwhelming.

Master

cole spoiled the ending lol

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
This segment had better be interesting...like there was a stipulation that the loser would be fired. That'd be something.

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Slightly boring

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
...That was not worth the hype they tried to play up...

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
AAAAAAND nothing happened. So...what? What was the point of all that? Build up so Cena can "win the big one" at Wrestlemania? Is that it? DAMMIT...does that mean he'll win the Rumble, too? emo

Master

vince put those handcuffs under the mats himself
Old rich people are freaks
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loyal Elder

Well that was terrible.

Widower

Benevolent Gatekeeper

This was as lackluster of a match as Hardy's TNA heel turn....like wtf, I actually got home in time for that crap an no screw job from the authority? This only smells like another under dog storyline being served up starring Cena. emotion_facepalm

Seriously thought Vince/Trips was gonna give Orton a new one for what happened last Monday and it felt like when Trips betrayed Orton the first time when Evolution was around an Cole/King kept saying Orton was champion of all kings an crap.

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
......... At least Cena didn't win. ...........
How glorious would it be if Cena finally retired from wrestling? But that's use of a BIG if.

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
Rumblestiltskin
Eflow Nivek
Rinkimekuta
Eflow Nivek
Rumblestiltskin
Eflow Nivek
Welp, time for AJ to drop the title.

Did you hear about the backstage incident she was involved in?
yeah I did.
what happened I wanna know the gossip. ..
basically she went jealous girlfriend when a reporter from E was talking to punk.

Not quite. Supposedly, it wasn't "jealous girlfriend." It was "b***h, you don't disrespect my man like that." Not sure what the reporter chick said, but apparently, Punk wasn't happy after the interview, and AJ went and confronted her. And considering the chick is like a "celebrity," WWE officials sided with the chick, and not AJ.

Supposedly, the reporter later said on her Twitter that she has known CM Punk for a few years and like all her friends she greets them by saying, "Hey ********" Which in her eyes she see's as a joke.

Anyways, does anyone know how CM Punk beat the shield? Or what transpired in the match?
I tried checking on WWE.com but someone screwed the pooch and made the Results both link to the Bryan and Wyatt match.

EDIT: Also, apparently there video player is down too, I guess I'll have to wait to see why the heck Natalya is crying and what Tensai had to say about Brodus.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
DJCherryTempo
How glorious would it be if Cena finally retired from wrestling? But that's use of a BIG if.

I think there are better chances that he'll turn heel. And I know...you all are probably thinking "but he's going to retire eventually." I don't believe that for a second. You've seen enough Cena matches to know that, while Father Time is getting the best of him now, Cena's eventually going to make a huge comeback and overcome "aging." We'll be stuck with him until humanity is wiped out either by our own devices or when the sun expands and the planet is destroyed due to heat death (and even then, Cena will still overcome those obstacles).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff