Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Terrestrial

15,675 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Power Converter 150
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
You're still talking about this? XD I totally forgot what I had even said and had to go through and re-read everything.

My father is human, so he does tend to make mistakes. Since I don't even really remember that conversation anymore between himself and I and the only thing I really keep up on is WWE anyway? I can't really give you anything else then this so XD as I assumed, I'm going to let the matter drop.

Though I do have to say that I'm sticking with my original thoughts... Watching a HHH vs Sting match would definitely be fun.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
GSK Lives
Rumblestiltskin
Pixie_the_bug
Yes, Sting came out, but will he actually continue to come out or will he disappear into the background again? =/ I hope not, because even though that was my first and only time seeing him? I couldn't help but like him.

They're most likely building a Sting/HHH match for Mania. I know everyone wants the Taker/Sting match, but let's face it...Taker's pretty much done at this point. So as far as matches go, I wouldn't mind a Sting/HHH match, though, I heard another plan was HHH/Rock, which might have been a good plan as well.

Even though HHH is pretty much going to have to drag Sting through a decent match?

Easier to do than having Taker try to do it...

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
GSK Lives
Rumblestiltskin
Pixie_the_bug
Yes, Sting came out, but will he actually continue to come out or will he disappear into the background again? =/ I hope not, because even though that was my first and only time seeing him? I couldn't help but like him.

They're most likely building a Sting/HHH match for Mania. I know everyone wants the Taker/Sting match, but let's face it...Taker's pretty much done at this point. So as far as matches go, I wouldn't mind a Sting/HHH match, though, I heard another plan was HHH/Rock, which might have been a good plan as well.

Even though HHH is pretty much going to have to drag Sting through a decent match?

To be fair, there are worse.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces