Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite Character

17,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
HAHA.. That was an awesome night thanks to STING! WOHOOO!

Favorite Character

17,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

Wooo Sting is back!
Whats that item hair btw? c:

Favorite Character

17,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Art of Heaven
Wooo Sting is back!
Reckless Tamer 3nodding

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

Chase Hannibal
Art of Heaven
Wooo Sting is back!
Reckless Tamer 3nodding
Thanks mate! :3

Newbie Terrestrial

15,675 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Power Converter 150
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Yes, Sting came out, but will he actually continue to come out or will he disappear into the background again? =/ I hope not, because even though that was my first and only time seeing him? I couldn't help but like him.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Pixie_the_bug
Yes, Sting came out, but will he actually continue to come out or will he disappear into the background again? =/ I hope not, because even though that was my first and only time seeing him? I couldn't help but like him.

They're most likely building a Sting/HHH match for Mania. I know everyone wants the Taker/Sting match, but let's face it...Taker's pretty much done at this point. So as far as matches go, I wouldn't mind a Sting/HHH match, though, I heard another plan was HHH/Rock, which might have been a good plan as well.

Newbie Terrestrial

15,675 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Power Converter 150
Rumblestiltskin
Pixie_the_bug

They're most likely building a Sting/HHH match for Mania. I know everyone wants the Taker/Sting match, but let's face it...Taker's pretty much done at this point. So as far as matches go, I wouldn't mind a Sting/HHH match, though, I heard another plan was HHH/Rock, which might have been a good plan as well.

Watching the Rock is always fun smile I definitely wouldn't say no to watching HHH vs Rock. Though, if ya want me to be honest? I think that now that you mention it? I'd love to see a HHH vs Sting match. My father was telling me that Sting used to be one of HHH's biggest enemies smile So count me in.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Pixie_the_bug
Rumblestiltskin
Pixie_the_bug

Watching the Rock is always fun smile I definitely wouldn't say no to watching HHH vs Rock. Though, if ya want me to be honest? I think that now that you mention it? I'd love to see a HHH vs Sting match. My father was telling me that Sting used to be one of HHH's biggest enemies smile So count me in.

Your father's wrong (or misspoke). Sting's never been in the WWE and Hunter was only in WCW for a short while (way before he became a big star), so they've never even had a match together, let alone a rivalry...

Newbie Terrestrial

15,675 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Power Converter 150
Rumblestiltskin
Pixie_the_bug
Rumblestiltskin
Pixie_the_bug

Your father's wrong (or misspoke). Sting's never been in the WWE and Hunter was only in WCW for a short while (way before he became a big star), so they've never even had a match together, let alone a rivalry...

Well, I suppose you can't really create a big rivalry between two people if they haven't had time between the two of them to actually build it, right? Still, it's almost kind of boring that he made a mistake like that... Big rivalry matches are some of the most fun to watch, in my opinion.

SETH R0LLINS

Well, and it's the most fun to make Seth that upset ^_~ nice language on the screen, Seth :p sheesh

Favorite Character

17,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
SETH R0LLINS
User Image

You sell out! You sell out!
Chase Hannibal
SETH R0LLINS
User Image

You sell out! You sell out!

User Image User ImageUser Image
Rumblestiltskin
Pixie_the_bug

Even though HHH is pretty much going to have to drag Sting through a decent match?
Pixie_the_bug
Rumblestiltskin
Pixie_the_bug

Ummm...unless he means some squash match of Sting vs Terra Rysin in WcW (and that wasn't a feud, exactly), I have no idea what your dad is on about.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff