Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Seeker

most_wanted_mvp
HeelZiggler
most_wanted_mvp

Oh, look. A mark finally quoted me. Get lost til you learn what the term development means in this business.

what business are u talking bout :p aha ya not even ziggler so get lost and learn something bout ya self

I think a new thread is in place that would need to keep these idiots out of it. I am not Ziggler. Not even going to explain to you about how unintelligent you sounded as I was mockingly trying to decipher the insult you were attempting to state to me. This thread isn't for you if you believe Ryback is to be the next champion within a snap of a finger.

#VerballyZigzagged
Best new character of 2012 everybody http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXLJf5V1ZKE

My main man RYBACK

(Who doesn't still live with his mom, and wear pants his mom bought him. And cries big girl tears when he loses arguments in internet forums to strangers. And I believe he has kissed a girl)

Clean Seeker

IanHHH

My main man RYBACK

(Who doesn't still live with his mom, and wear pants his mom bought him. And cries big girl tears when he loses arguments in internet forums to strangers. And I believe he has kissed a girl)

Mark
Hang on, what am I on about? Ryback the character has been around for YEARS. He is old news...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI
HeelZiggler
IanHHH

My main man RYBACK

Mark

Ian actually.

Clean Seeker

IanHHH
HeelZiggler
IanHHH

My main man RYBACK

Mark

Ian actually.

No, you are a Mark.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
IanHHH

I know you're desperate to find anything that might qualify as a relevant argument, but you're really grasping at straws when you have to rely on youtube titles...especially considering it's incorrect. You can even search on youtube...Ryan Reeves wrestling as Ryback in OVW and FCW, the latter of which was owned by the WWE at the time.

Case closed. You are wrong. You can either do the right thing, admit you are wrong and back out gracefully...or you can continue to make an a** of yourself. I'm sure you'll choose the latter, as that's all you've done thus far in the entire forum.
HeelZiggler
IanHHH
HeelZiggler
IanHHH

My main man RYBACK

Mark

Ian actually.

No, you are a Mark.

Says the guy ALSO in an internet forum talking about men in underwear. I'm sure you are the height of coolness.

Wait, you pretend to be a wrestler in internet forums?!?! You must be a heart throb too...
Rumblestiltskin
IanHHH

I know you're desperate to find anything that might qualify as a relevant argument, but you're really grasping at straws when you have to rely on youtube titles...especially considering it's incorrect. You can even search on youtube...Ryan Reeves wrestling as Ryback in OVW and FCW, the latter of which was owned by the WWE at the time.

Case closed. You are wrong. You can either do the right thing, admit you are wrong and back out gracefully...or you can continue to make an a** of yourself. I'm sure you'll choose the latter, as that's all you've done thus far in the entire forum.

Errr, I've never once argued the name may have been used in the past. Point out where I've done that. So stop accusing me of it.

My point is (and always has been) that the character debuted this year and that nobody cares about dark matches, OVW etc etc.

And stop making it out like we are in some sort of battle - you're just battling yourself.

STOP CRYING

Clean Seeker

IanHHH
HeelZiggler
IanHHH
HeelZiggler
IanHHH

My main man RYBACK

Mark

Ian actually.

No, you are a Mark.

Says the guy ALSO in an internet forum talking about men in underwear. I'm sure you are the height of coolness.

Wait, you pretend to be a wrestler in internet forums?!?! You must be a heart throb too...

Is that the best you can do? Come on bro! You can do better than that. We talk about the sport and the players. Is it any different than talking about basketball or football. We talk about the players and the game they play. You should get over yourself and stop posting around here mad because we don't talk about you as much as we talk about these performers you idiotic mark.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
IanHHH
Rumblestiltskin
IanHHH

Errr, I've never once argued the name may have been used in the past. Point out where I've done that. So stop accusing me of it.

My point is (and always has been) that the character debuted this year and that nobody cares about dark matches, OVW etc etc.

And stop making it out like we are in some sort of battle - you're just battling yourself.

STOP CRYING

Going with the latter...just as I thought.

It wasn't just the name that was used...it was the same gimmick as well. Doesn't matter if no one cares...it still happened. He was the same character both in and out of WWE owned properties...ERGO, it's not new. A couple minutes on google could have told you this, but I guess you feel it's more important to keep up your image of being a dumbass.
So you're a mark?
Rumblestiltskin
IanHHH
Rumblestiltskin
IanHHH

STOP CRYING

Going with the latter...just as I thought.

It wasn't just the name that was used...it was the same gimmick as well. Doesn't matter if no one cares...it still happened. He was the same character both in and out of WWE owned properties...ERGO, it's not new. A couple minutes on google could have told you this, but I guess you feel it's more important to keep up your image of being a dumbass.

Maybe you missed the point that nobody gives a s**t about stuff that didn't happen on the main shows...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"But he was wrestling in a barn in 2008, why wont this guy listen to me, he's old news!"
#thisguysmompaysforhisinternet

Loyal Elder

You're right, marks don't care about the other brands WWE owns. However, many wrestling fans do care about the independent circuit and other brands.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff