Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Conventioneer

Is it just me or should WWE's logo due for a redesign? I mean the Attitude era ended long ago so it may be appropriate. Don't you think? If you do think it should be redesigned then how do you think it should look?

Interesting Sweetheart

I still like the logo now. No need to really change anything.

OG Member

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
they just made a new belt proudly displaying the logo in january. i doubt they gonna change it any time soon

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Reciter5613
Is it just me or should WWE's logo due for a redesign?

Its just you.

Clean Conventioneer

Da Bronx
they just made a new belt proudly displaying the logo in january. i doubt they gonna change it any time soon

I good point but still. My other question is what's the best redesign for it if they do. I found this fan made one here But I'm not sure it would work. So far the the only one I can find.

OG Member

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Reciter5613
Da Bronx

I good point but still. My other question is what's the best redesign for it if they do. I found this fan made one here But I'm not sure it would work. So far the the only one I can find.
they need an E in the logo. since "getting the F out" the logo has just looked like it stood for World Wrestling. i'd go back to the old WWF logo but put an extra line at the bottom to make the "F" an "E"

Clean Conventioneer

Da Bronx
Reciter5613
Da Bronx

they need an E in the logo. since "getting the F out" the logo has just looked like it stood for World Wrestling. i'd go back to the old WWF logo but put an extra line at the bottom to make the "F" an "E"
Another good point. The logo would make sense again.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Da Bronx
Reciter5613
Da Bronx

That's what I wanted to happen when they changed it the last time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff