Welcome to Gaia! ::

WWE isn't even Professional Wrestling anymore. They've been saying that since the 90's.

Where have you been?

Shy Seeker

no sh!sherlock,its sports entertainment rofl ,idc really i just wanted to respond like a douch razz

Newbie Terrestrial

15,675 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Power Converter 150
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
The Lunatic Fringe
Pixie_the_bug
The Lunatic Fringe
Pixie_the_bug
The Lunatic Fringe
That's a damn shame when people think it's one or the other. Maybe.. Maybe it's both! They don't exercise and then play fight each other. Some injuries are real. Some are staged so that they can do a movie, or some s**t like that.

C'mon Dean =)
It'd be FUN to exercise and play fight!
They get, like, a whole ton of money for play fighting! Lol
Or, some just leave to go shoot a movie. Hornswaggle for instance... Dean just shot a movie, didn't he? He left back when Seth curb stomped him. Did they even release the movie yet? I know it had a name lol
You don't like being physical, do you? That's always fun, too.. Beating the s**t out of each other.

Yes. Dean Ambrose will be in a movie called Lockdown. It has not yet been released. It's coming out some time in 2015.

I would be more then happy to get physical with you xp

2015?! That's like... Like... A whole..... Actually it's about 6 weeks away, so I suppose the wait won't be too terrible. Should be a fun movie to watch, it's got something to do with cops, last I heard. I hope it's on the other side... Dean Ambrose vs Cops would be fun to watch.
Oh yeah? Don't expect me to go easy on ya just because you're a girl. I can be pretty rough, if you know what I mean.

I have a feeling Lockdown will come out in March..

This is the Plot.
Quote:
Lockdown Follows a police officer who returns to duty after recovering from a gun shot wound to discover incriminating evidence of illegal activities against those closest to him. He quickly finds himself trapped inside his own precinct, hunted and in search of the truth, as the crooked cops stop at nothing to recover the evidence.

It would be cool to watch Dean beat the s**t out of the police. That's for sure. Since Dean doesn't have much acting skills, it being his first movie, I wonder how injured these actors are gonna get!

Who says a woman doesn't like it rough once in awhile?
Just remember, I'm not going to fight like a man, I'm going to fight like a girl.

Well, unless they decided to be like Wade Barrett and give him, like, 2 lines in his movie (which I doubt, because everyone loves Ambrose) then he's probably either pretty close to a starring role or they made him one of the crooked cops.

Yeah, they probably didn't think that through very well, did they? XD Maybe Miz could have taken him on as a stunt double once or twice first lol

Dangerous Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Pixie_the_bug
The Lunatic Fringe
Pixie_the_bug
The Lunatic Fringe
That's a damn shame when people think it's one or the other. Maybe.. Maybe it's both! They don't exercise and then play fight each other. Some injuries are real. Some are staged so that they can do a movie, or some s**t like that.

C'mon Dean =)
Or, some just leave to go shoot a movie. Hornswaggle for instance... Dean just shot a movie, didn't he? He left back when Seth curb stomped him. Did they even release the movie yet? I know it had a name lol
You don't like being physical, do you? That's always fun, too.. Beating the s**t out of each other.

Yes. Dean Ambrose will be in a movie called Lockdown. It has not yet been released. It's coming out some time in 2015.

2015?! That's like... Like... A whole..... Actually it's about 6 weeks away, so I suppose the wait won't be too terrible. Should be a fun movie to watch, it's got something to do with cops, last I heard. I hope it's on the other side... Dean Ambrose vs Cops would be fun to watch.
Oh yeah? Don't expect me to go easy on ya just because you're a girl. I can be pretty rough, if you know what I mean.

I have a feeling Lockdown will come out in March..

This is the Plot.
Quote:
Lockdown Follows a police officer who returns to duty after recovering from a gun shot wound to discover incriminating evidence of illegal activities against those closest to him. He quickly finds himself trapped inside his own precinct, hunted and in search of the truth, as the crooked cops stop at nothing to recover the evidence.

It would be cool to watch Dean beat the s**t out of the police. That's for sure. Since Dean doesn't have much acting skills, it being his first movie, I wonder how injured these actors are gonna get!

Newbie Terrestrial

15,675 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Power Converter 150
The Lunatic Fringe
Pixie_the_bug
The Lunatic Fringe

C'mon Dean =)

Dangerous Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Pixie_the_bug
The Lunatic Fringe

C'mon Dean =)

Newbie Terrestrial

15,675 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Power Converter 150
The Lunatic Fringe

C'mon Dean =)

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
FionaSarahxx
I've been doing freestyle wrestling for 5 years now, and it actually bothers me so much that WWE is considered wrestling. Like no, that is acting. It gives wrestling unreal expect ions and it disgraces the sport to no end.

Soooo...I take it you have nothing to respond to.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kris Tuesti's Queen

Toxic Mystic

11,125 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Streaker 200

"Sports Entertainer"

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
black_wing_angel
FionaSarahxx
I've been doing freestyle wrestling for 5 years now, and it actually bothers me so much that WWE is considered wrestling. Like no, that is acting. It gives wrestling unreal expect ions and it disgraces the sport to no end.

Do I smell bait?

******** it...I'll bite.

Yes, WWE IS wrestling. Is it real? No. Of course not. It's just a different style than the actual wrestling you're referring to, and the outcomes are (generally) predetermined (I say generally because there have been the odd matches every once in a while that break the script). However, saying WWE isn't wrestling would be like saying the Harlem Globetrotters aren't playing basketball...

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
FionaSarahxx

Expect ions, eh?

Manly Reveler

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Member 100
FionaSarahxx
WWE is not wrestling
No arguments here. wink

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
FionaSarahxx

Do I smell bait?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff