Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
black_wing_angel
XStr8EdgeX
Cameron Tried Bribing Police After Her DUI Arrest

Cameron allegedly tried bribing a police officer with $10,000 after she was arrested for DUI last week in Tampa Bay, Florida.

The police report says Cameron had a blood alcohol content of .20, more than twice the legal limit in Florida. Cameron allegedly offered one of the officers $10,000 to “let her go because she would lose her job.”

Police say that Cameron had a male passenger in the car, who told them the two of them had been drinking martinis before driving home.

A representative for WWE issued a statement saying:

“Ariane [Cameron] did not alert us to this matter, we are investigating and will take appropriate action.”

Source: TMZ.com

User Image

Yeah, this. I mean come on, there is no way anyone could defend her. SHE TRIED TO BRIBE A COP!! I don't care who you are, there is no defending against something like that

Nuclear Disaster

The Soviet Pikachu
I guess you could say that funk... is on parole.

Interesting Sweetheart

Yulister
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the only stumbling, bumbling, .20 blowing, bribing Drunkadactyl in captivity...MS. CAMERON!

Somebody better call her momma, 'cause she's gonna get endeavored in here.
Cameron Doesn’t Appear at WWE Show in Sydney

WWE Diva Cameron, who was recently arrested last for a DUI, did not accompany Brodus Clay to the ring at today’s WWE Raw live event in Sydney, Australia as he was only with Naomi.

Cameron did travel with the WWE roster to Australia.

Familiar Gaian

3,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Mike Riovanes
Damn...She's pretty. biggrin I feel bad she might lose her job, but then again...she did this to herself. xp

Exactly!
It is sad that these"entertainer's" have enough freedom to go out and do whatever the want. These people are immortalized by tv and are idols for children everywhere, and yet, they can go out and drink and drive. And then they have the nerve to try to bribe the police? this is why i am glad i do not allow my daughter to watch tv.

Capitalist

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Jack-pot 100
She's a Drunk Drivin', Martini Drinkin', Booty Dancin', Wells Fargo Workin', Cop Bribin', Son of a Gun!

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gent1777
It is sad that these"entertainer's" have enough freedom to go out and do whatever the want. These people are immortalized by tv and are idols for children everywhere, and yet, they can go out and drink and drive. And then they have the nerve to try to bribe the police? this is why i am glad i do not allow my daughter to watch tv.

Yes, because sheltering children is totally better than exposure.

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Dion Necurat
Gent1777

Not to mention "immortalization" of the people in question is basically denying that they are indeed human.

Not trying to defend Cameron, but what Gent said irks me a little.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Hybird
Dion Necurat
Gent1777

Not to mention "immortalization" of the people in question is basically denying that they are indeed human.

Not to mention....who the ******** looks up to Cameron?

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
kevin3485
Hybird
Dion Necurat
Gent1777

Hornswoggle and Peter Dinklege, more than likely.

...Oh, you meant from a role-model standpoint.

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
kevin3485
Hybird
Dion Necurat
Gent1777

Same person who'd look up to Lindsay Lohan...? Actually... ANY Lohan...?

I certainly wouldn't look up to the same person who'd claim their favorite divas match was Melina vs Alicia Fox...
Be A Star Cameron.
wink

Big Loverboy

7,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
so...she is still around. o_o I guess DUI is ok? xd

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Mike Riovanes
so...she is still around. o_o I guess DUI is ok? xd

We know DUIs are okay, cause they pushed Alex Riley after his. But the bribing thing? They're honestly going to let that go?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff