Eflow Nivek
WWE being smart and not mentioning MH17.... spoke too soon
so did they
<.<
>.>

Loyal Elder

Rumblestiltskin
darkz2005
(Just cause I wanna keep finding a way to suggest it)
Oh my goodness fatal four way?! What if two people pin two others at the same time?! They could each get a title!

They gave the former WHC title to Flair on Monday. I think that's them retiring that specific belt. It's only one belt now.
I heard that they actually got it back from Flair and it was brought to the time keeper's table and Cena was celebrating with both after Raw.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Eflow Nivek
Rumblestiltskin
darkz2005
Oh my goodness fatal four way?! What if two people pin two others at the same time?! They could each get a title!

They gave the former WHC title to Flair on Monday. I think that's them retiring that specific belt. It's only one belt now.
I heard that they actually got it back from Flair and it was brought to the time keeper's table and Cena was celebrating with both after Raw.

It's possible...I wasn't paying much attention.

Dapper Phantom

Rumblestiltskin
Eflow Nivek
Rumblestiltskin
darkz2005

It's possible...I wasn't paying much attention.
TOTLE SPLIT!....err TITLE

Loyal Elder

darkz2005
Eflow Nivek
WWE being smart and not mentioning MH17.... spoke too soon
so did they
<.<
>.>
yeah but it was quick and brushed under the rug quickly. It was handled well IMO

Loyal Elder

I'm actually enjoying this match.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser ******** anyone who has s**t to talk new ninja turtles looks awesome![/quote]

Even if I agreed with that (which I don't) it's Michael Bay...the majority of the movie is going to be irrelevant comedy bits that do nothing to move the
u1yb9tzf:1="Kaiser ******** anyone who has s**t to talk new ninja turtles looks awesome![/quote]

Even if I agreed with that (which I don't) it's Michael Bay...the majority of the movie is going to be irrelevant comedy bits that do nothing to move the plot.
so it will be a ninja turtles movie is what you are saying. ...

Bay is only producing it, not directing it. There's definitely a slim possibility that he'll just want to add more explosions and won't have unlimited creative reign...a VERY SLIM chance. We're talking Kate Moss thin here. I will say though...some of the trailers look absolutely GORGEOUS, especially when they're going down that snowy mountain.

On a side note, I was in Houston all day at my aunt's birthday and visiting with my cousins, so I'm an hour out from my house. So the tag match is the only match I should look up later?

Nah, it's been a solid show so far. Only two matches, the tag and the Divas title matches, and a brawl back stage between Rollins and Ambrose, which led to Ambrose getting ejected from the building...meaning their match isn't happening tonight. But as far as matches go, the actual show has been pretty good.
Do the streams usually show the rerun? I've never stuck around to see...

Dapper Phantom

Well I didn't see that coming

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser ******** anyone who has s**t to talk new ninja turtles looks awesome![/quote]

Even if I agreed with that (which I don't) it's Michael Bay...the majority of the movie is going to be irrelevant comedy bits that do nothing to move the
u1yb9tzf:2="Kaiser ******** anyone who has s**t to talk new ninja turtles looks awesome![/quote]

Even if I agreed with that (which I don't) it's Michael Bay...the majority of the movie is going to be irrelevant comedy bits that do nothing to move the plot.

Bay is only producing it, not directing it. There's definitely a slim possibility that he'll just want to add more explosions and won't have unlimited creative reign...a VERY SLIM chance. We're talking Kate Moss thin here. I will say though...some of the trailers look absolutely GORGEOUS, especially when they're going down that snowy mountain.

On a side note, I was in Houston all day at my aunt's birthday and visiting with my cousins, so I'm an hour out from my house. So the tag match is the only match I should look up later?

Nah, it's been a solid show so far. Only two matches, the tag and the Divas title matches, and a brawl back stage between Rollins and Ambrose, which led to Ambrose getting ejected from the building...meaning their match isn't happening tonight. But as far as matches go, the actual show has been pretty good.
Do the streams usually show the rerun? I've never stuck around to see...

Yes, they usually do.

Dapper Phantom

Kaiser Khorosho
Rumblestiltskin

u1yb9tzf:2="Kaiser ******** anyone who has s**t to talk new ninja turtles looks awesome![/quote]

Do the streams usually show the rerun? I've never stuck around to see...ive sat in shallow running water and watched ppvs twice through

Loyal Elder

Did Swagger get a concussion? Well now he'll now what it feels like.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Not a bad match...though, I still hate the Rusev gimmick because I think xenophobic gimmicks are ignorant and a bit dated.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Eflow Nivek
Did Swagger get a concussion? Well now he'll now what it feels like.

I think he was just selling, but it would be apropos if he did...

Dapper Phantom

This is excellent. I love stardust

Loyal Elder

Golddust and Stardust need to guest star in Adventure Time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff