12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Kujaku000
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Kujaku000
Not for nothing but Kurt's been in TNA longer than WWE actually. You can call him a WWE guy all you want and while that 'is' true, he's been in TNA longer.
Though I see absolutely no point in changing the world title three times within three months, if they're trying to build credibility for the company which is arguably hard to do at this point, they need to have some stability.

true he was in tna longer but he had bigger success in wwe which you can't denied having good matches and feuds.

I think tna trying use angle to bring in more the older audience that knows kurt but I don't know how long they let him hold the title with his injury problems

He's had some good matches and feuds in TNA as well, the problem is well it's TNA and their creative team sucks more than Chyna does in all of her movies, and the Rock's acting in his movies combined.

hey if your making the kind of money the rock is making you can't complain. yeah but you really can't do much with angle these days due to his injuries and all.

Honestly, it's not the injuries that are a real detriment to him doing anything in wrestling. One, he's at that tier of wrestling where he costs a lot to bring in...and the only people who really have the money for him are TNA and WWE. And WWE doesn't want him for the other reason...his tendency to get drunk and do stupid s**t, like driving, or making ridiculous statements on twitter, which he then deletes have his computer hacked.... ninja
Rumblestiltskin
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Kujaku000
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Kujaku000
Not for nothing but Kurt's been in TNA longer than WWE actually. You can call him a WWE guy all you want and while that 'is' true, he's been in TNA longer.
Though I see absolutely no point in changing the world title three times within three months, if they're trying to build credibility for the company which is arguably hard to do at this point, they need to have some stability.

true he was in tna longer but he had bigger success in wwe which you can't denied having good matches and feuds.

I think tna trying use angle to bring in more the older audience that knows kurt but I don't know how long they let him hold the title with his injury problems

He's had some good matches and feuds in TNA as well, the problem is well it's TNA and their creative team sucks more than Chyna does in all of her movies, and the Rock's acting in his movies combined.

hey if your making the kind of money the rock is making you can't complain. yeah but you really can't do much with angle these days due to his injuries and all.

Honestly, it's not the injuries that are a real detriment to him doing anything in wrestling. One, he's at that tier of wrestling where he costs a lot to bring in...and the only people who really have the money for him are TNA and WWE. And WWE doesn't want him for the other reason...his tendency to get drunk and do stupid s**t, like driving, or making ridiculous statements on twitter, which he then deletes have his computer hacked.... ninja

actually wwe wanted him back full time but angel wanted it be part time that's why deal didn't work. true but you have ask yourself if you running the company would you spend that much on guy almost on his last legs or bring in couple younger talent that money.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Rumblestiltskin
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Kujaku000
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Kujaku000

actually wwe wanted him back full time but angel wanted it be part time that's why deal didn't work. true but you have ask yourself if you running the company would you spend that much on guy almost on his last legs or bring in couple younger talent that money.

I don't know where you heard that WWE wanted him back because that's completely not true. Angle sent out a feeler to HHH about coming back once his contract with TNA expired, and Hunter blew him off. Angle then tried to contact Vince about it, which only infuriated HHH more, since he's the one who handles the signing of talent now.

As for whether or not I would have brought him back...sure, for like a special appearance...definitely not for what he would be asking though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff