Welcome to Gaia! ::

how excited are you? biggrin
quite excited, will be more excited if Y2J win the Rumble this sunday

Widower

Benevolent Gatekeeper

I get to watch the rumble....for free!
time to watch Cena if he will beat the rock or not,so im Excited alot

Shy Bookworm

I'm So excited for Wrestlemania! Not only for the Cena/Rock match, but also Sheamus battling for one of the titles!!

11,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Rock vs Cena: Only excited if Cena is a heel.

Shaemus vs. WHC (possibly): THe fact he hasnt decided yet, makes me think there will be a title change at EC. And since they are building up a Punk vs. Jericho feud. I'm hoping Daniel Bryan loses his.

HHH vs. Undertaker: Ugh. Here's hoping the streak never ends, and he retires afterwards.

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Wrestlemania is going to be the BEST wrestlemania of all time without a shadow of a doubt I mean look at one is apparently on the cards for this year

CM Punk vs Chris Jericho for the WWE Championship

Triple H vs The Undertaker

John Cena vs The Rock

All three matches could easily headline any wrestlemania they wanted but they will happen ALL ON THE SAME NIGHT biggrin

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Akagitsune84
Wrestlemania is going to be the BEST wrestlemania of all time without a shadow of a doubt I mean look at one is apparently on the cards for this year

John Cena vs The Rock

All three matches could easily headline any wrestlemania they wanted but they will happen ALL ON THE SAME NIGHT biggrin

Well said! Maaan, if only I could afford WrestleMania. I wonder which of the 3 matches would turn out to be the best. emotion_awesome

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Juanito Shet
Akagitsune84

John Cena vs The Rock

Well said! Maaan, if only I could afford WrestleMania. I wonder which of the 3 matches would turn out to be the best. emotion_awesome

Personally I think Cm punk vs Jericho will be the best match or at least has the most potential to be, I mean you have two of the best in ring performers in WWE right now, both claim to be the "best in the world" and you couldn't argue they probably are smile if you are going to claim to be the best, you have to beat the best and although it will be close I think it's got the potential to be match of the year ^^

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Akagitsune84
Juanito Shet
Akagitsune84

John Cena vs The Rock

Personally I think Cm punk vs Jericho will be the best match or at least has the most potential to be, I mean you have two of the best in ring performers in WWE right now, both claim to be the "best in the world" and you couldn't argue they probably are smile if you are going to claim to be the best, you have to beat the best and although it will be close I think it's got the potential to be match of the year ^^

Ooooh yeah, no need to tell me that! I'm aware of that myself. cool

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Juanito Shet
Akagitsune84
Juanito Shet
Akagitsune84

John Cena vs The Rock

Ooooh yeah, no need to tell me that! I'm aware of that myself. cool

Although then again if WWE make Undertaker vs HHH a hell in a cell then you can forget about the rest of the year because THAT will be match of the millennium biggrin
User Image
User Image

That's because I am the best. No questions
asked and no one to compete for that title.
you really think Jericho is "the best"? Please.

Phillip Brooks -CM Punk-
User Image
User Image

That's because I am the best. No questions
asked and no one to compete for that title.
you really think Jericho is "the best"? Please.

He kinda is the best.

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Biggest worry for Wrestlemania 28 is going to be the Cena/Rock match...I mean lets face it, If you promote something for an entire year, you build it up more and more over 12 months and Its not the best match of the year yet alone the night then it can officially be classed as a failure.

Its probably why they have announced HHH vs The Undertaker inside Hell in a Cell because they know that if the "Main Event" is a failure, As long as those two can sorta accomplish what they did last year then peoples attention will be on that and not Cena and The Rock

Heres looking forward to Wrestlemania, I am all for John Cena whooping The Rock candy fricking a** all over Miami!!!

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Not that excited whatsoever. It's ironic that WM is usually one of the least satisfying pay-per-views of the year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff