Welcome to Gaia! ::

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Kaiser Khronos
Of the current squashers, he's the stiffest. All of his moves look like they have impact. Sandow should move up the ladder as well as Cesaro. They always dominate their matches. I don't think there's anything WRONG with Ryback. Sure, he's a big muscle bound bruiser ala Goldberg, but Goldberg happened ten years ago. Ryback has talent, raw power, and intensity.

I could see him feuding with Miz. Either way, it'd put the other over (Ryback more than Miz) whoever got the upper hand with the feud. If Miz DID drop the title to him, he could pursue the WWE title. He and Punk could put on a good show. Considering how much of a pop Ryback gets, it could reinvigorate the IC title. GRANTED, that fatal 4-way match last night was AMAZING, but I don't see Rey and Sin Cara in the title hunt, save the Tag Titles.

I pretty much agree. While his gimmick is nothing entirely new, it's still doing its job, of getting a reaction. The crowd is behind him. Giving him the IC title, would do wonders for it's prestige, and Ryback's career credentials. Although I'd back off from the complete squashes after a few months of title reign. Slowly let people start getting the better of him, and him having to reach into desperation, to remain on top, just so it doesn't go stale, too quickly.

It can certainly be done. Will it? We'll just have to see.

Capitalist

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Jack-pot 100
I'm sensing Ryback going the route of Umaga, honestly.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Rog Fulace
I'm sensing Ryback going the route of Umaga, honestly.

Preferably without the heart attack in a hotel room...

Quotable Poster

I want him to fight punk at Hell in a Cell for the WWE title...................... and in an ironic call back to Shawn Micheals/Undertaker Goldberg appears, rips off the door, and jack hammers Ryback. just as Kane tombstoned undertaker so many years ago....best...day...ever.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
pdragon619
I want him to fight punk at Hell in a Cell for the WWE title...................... and in an ironic call back to Shawn Micheals/Undertaker Goldberg appears, rips off the door, and jack hammers Ryback. just as Kane tombstoned undertaker so many years ago....best...day...ever.

Well, that would be a fitting way to end the winning streak. And set up a dream feud.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
black_wing_angel
Kaiser Khronos
Of the current squashers, he's the stiffest. All of his moves look like they have impact. Sandow should move up the ladder as well as Cesaro. They always dominate their matches. I don't think there's anything WRONG with Ryback. Sure, he's a big muscle bound bruiser ala Goldberg, but Goldberg happened ten years ago. Ryback has talent, raw power, and intensity.

I could see him feuding with Miz. Either way, it'd put the other over (Ryback more than Miz) whoever got the upper hand with the feud. If Miz DID drop the title to him, he could pursue the WWE title. He and Punk could put on a good show. Considering how much of a pop Ryback gets, it could reinvigorate the IC title. GRANTED, that fatal 4-way match last night was AMAZING, but I don't see Rey and Sin Cara in the title hunt, save the Tag Titles.

I pretty much agree. While his gimmick is nothing entirely new, it's still doing its job, of getting a reaction. The crowd is behind him. Giving him the IC title, would do wonders for it's prestige, and Ryback's career credentials. Although I'd back off from the complete squashes after a few months of title reign. Slowly let people start getting the better of him, and him having to reach into desperation, to remain on top, just so it doesn't go stale, too quickly.

It can certainly be done. Will it? We'll just have to see.

That's the big selling point for me. Yeah, he can squash people. Awesome. Now lets see him actually put forth the effort against an opponent. All he needs is two good feuds to establish himself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff