Welcome to Gaia! ::

davion38
Kurt Angle,Randy Ortion,Chris Masters SUCK.HBK,Cena,Mick Foley,Eugene,Hulk Hogan,Big Show,Matt Hardy,Stone Cold,Undertaker.RULE.How can you love Kurt Angel.
just nevermind him *smacks forehead* you have much to learn child...like spacing your words and the use of commas and other
fun punctuation
Malicious_Ruby
davion38
Kurt Angle,Randy Ortion,Chris Masters SUCK.HBK,Cena,Mick Foley,Eugene,Hulk Hogan,Big Show,Matt Hardy,Stone Cold,Undertaker.RULE.How can you love Kurt Angel.
just nevermind him *smacks forehead* you have much to learn child...like spacing your words and the use of commas and other
fun punctuation NO PERIOD.

Sorry if that was mean, but practice what you preach.
The_Phenom
Malicious_Ruby
davion38

Actually in any form of true logic, it doesn't quite matter whether Ruby is a hypocrite or not. Really it is the idea rather than the person you attack. If you find nothing wrong with the idea of telling people to use proper punctuation and spelling, then there's no need to attack the person if you agree with the idea. Unless you find illiteracy promotable, no need to add any fire.
[ X ]
The_Phenom
Malicious_Ruby
davion38

Actually in any form of true logic, it doesn't quite matter whether Ruby is a hypocrite or not. Really it is the idea rather than the person you attack. If you find nothing wrong with the idea of telling people to use proper punctuation and spelling, then there's no need to attack the person if you agree with the idea. Unless you find illiteracy promotable, no need to add any fire.

I was making a remark specifically towards her, it makes no sense at all to contradict what you just said, because then you are not effective in getting the idea across. I don't find anything wrong with the idea itself, but she wasn't promoting it properly, so rather I was attacking the way she promoted it. For example, if Tracy Macgrady does an ad for Reebok shoes, and then he laces up a pair of Nikes, what kind of promotion is that? That is what she was doing.
The_Phenom
[ X ]
The_Phenom
Malicious_Ruby
davion38

I was making a remark specifically towards her, it makes no sense at all to contradict what you just said, because then you are not effective in getting the idea across. I don't find anything wrong with the idea itself, but she wasn't promoting it properly, so rather I was attacking the way she promoted it. For example, if Tracy Macgrady does an ad for Reebok shoes, and then he laces up a pair of Nikes, what kind of promotion is that? That is what she was doing.

Bah, that's still not true logic at all. We all mainly fall for how things are promoted because our opinions are all easily swayed. But that's not even focusing on the main idea. Another way to point this out is with this statement:

"Don't listen to him, he's a liar and lies all the time."

Yes, the statement seems to make sense, but personal attacks are illogical nonetheless. It's called Ad Hominem. But anyway, it doesn't quite matter how she promotes it. It is not as if she was working for you in any way at all. So interjecting only to correct her takes us away from the main idea of illiteracy to the point where you're just attacking. I suppose our values are different. Mine lie in the pure dea and the thought while yours may vary around the physical distribution of the idea. Other than that, it's all I can really say.
Big words. Small brain. MALFUNCTION. MALFUNCTION.

And, in a pathetic attempt to stay on topic;

i leik luv stivi rechrds nd dilirios adn cm puk & rayvan heart heart
Unholy Meatpuppet

Ahhhh!!!! He's trying to overload my brain with his exaggerated n00b typing!
Unholy Meatpuppet

Sadly, I understood that.

[X]: That's fair.
Dislike
Batista
Rey Mysterio
Edge
Snitsky
Chris Masters

Randy Orton
John Cena
Undertaker
Benoit
Kurt Angle

Weird List Huh
or how about we have this davion is my little brother and I can boss him around anyway that I so dammed pleased. Whether it be hypocritical or not.
Like:
Shawn Michaels
Edge
Orton
Cena
Lita
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Sting
Triple H
RVD

Dislike:
Chris Masters
Carlito
Snitsky
Kane
JBL
Rene Dupree
Rob Conway
Tyson Tomko
Malicious_Ruby
or how about we have this davion is my little brother and I can boss him around anyway that I so dammed pleased. Whether it be hypocritical or not.
*grins* That's like me and my bro. He hits a friend...I hit him and tell him not to hit people.
Ryuu Kuroi
Malicious_Ruby
*grins* That's like me and my bro. He hits a friend...I hit him and tell him not to hit people.
Whoever said 'violence never solves anything'?
Psicosis
Ryuu Kuroi
Malicious_Ruby
I don't know. Jesus? Mr. T? Our maybe it was a weird hybrid of the two. "Thou shalt not spill thy milks's, fool"
Psicosis
Ryuu Kuroi
Malicious_Ruby
Violence never solves anything...if people listened to that, we'd still be living under the Roman Empire.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff