Welcome to Gaia! ::

Psicosis
That's fine and all, but why did you direct that comment to me?

Also, NWA:TNA has no General Manager. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's not even a real position in a company.

Because you put JBL in bold on Mukata's Least Favourites list.....

And fine, whatever you call that guy who make Rhino vs Raven.

Hockey teams have general Managers, but I'm not sure about companies.
The_Phenom
Psicosis

Also, NWA:TNA has no General Manager. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's not even a real position in a company.

yea
The_Phenom
Psicosis

I just think JBL makes a good heel. He had no right to be the WWE Champion, but he did what he was supposed to. All things considered, I think he made a good heel champion.
Muhhamed Hassan I like. I'm not exactly sure why, maybe it's just word of mouth talking, but I like him. However his Iron Sheik 2.0 gimmick annoys the hell out of me. During his intro promos I thought "Wow... even in this age of social paranoia, the WWE has the decency to provide a view from the opposite end of the spectrum and have an "Arabian" face." Now I'm just dissapointed...

Oh, and TNA doesn't have any commishioner type role, so the Rhino/Raven match was just the booking team.
I am delusional.....

I swear I saw a GM like character tell Jeff Jarret that if he wants a title shot, he'll have to confront Rhino and ask him for it.

Whatever. I trust your knowledge.
The_Phenom
I am delusional.....

I swear I saw a GM like character tell Jeff Jarret that if he wants a title shot, he'll have to confront Rhino and ask him for it.

That's Larry Zabisko(SP?) of TNA's Championship Committee. He's basically the only one ever around.
[ X ]
My favorite wrestlers overall would be Eddie Guerrero, Bret Hart, Christian, and Kurt Angle.

Carlito, Ric Flair, and The Rock get charisma points.

Holy Mc'Crapple! eek surprised
Me exactly. You are like my twin. But Christian is easily my favorite, followed closely by Kurt Angle. Christian... Coolest finisher, song, and persona.
The Darkness Makuta
The_Phenom
I am delusional.....

That's Larry Zabisko(SP?) of TNA's Championship Committee. He's basically the only one ever around.

Oh ok.

That's the guy then.
The_Phenom
I am delusional.....

Oh yeah, nevermind. They used "The Living Legend" Larry Zbysko for that one. But he really is on the booking team, so I wasn't completely off.

EDIT: i didn't rip off Craig's post. I was just too damn busy looking up how the hell you spell "Zybisko"...

Fanatical Millionaire

11,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Crazy_K
Favorites of all time:

Sting, Kane, Chris Jericho, Stone Cold, Christian, Shelton Benjamin (has potential), Taker, Batista, Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, Raven, Rey Mysterio Jr, etc.

Most hated: John Cena (he sucks hairy a**), brock lesnar, chris masters, gene snitzky, and other nOObs to the wrestling federation.

y would people hate john cena exclaim question
litarox
Crazy_K
Favorites of all time:

Sting, Kane, Chris Jericho, Stone Cold, Christian, Shelton Benjamin (has potential), Taker, Batista, Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, Raven, Rey Mysterio Jr, etc.

Most hated: John Cena (he sucks hairy a**), brock lesnar, chris masters, gene snitzky, and other nOObs to the wrestling federation.

y would people hate john cena exclaim question

His in-ring ability is equal to that of a rocks, his gimmick is so stale that even the marks are getting tired of it, he's in the main event when others deserve it more, etc.
i like rey mysterio,john cena, jeff hardy, matt hardy

i hate eddie guerro, jbl,
tyko_12
i like rey mysterio,john cena, jeff hardy, matt hardy

i hate eddie guerro, jbl,
Here we are with a very steriotypical Mark.

On Subject: I'm Very into Paul Burchill! England Representative! I wish he'd drop the fake accent mind, it's really bad...
[ X ]
Well you know, Eddie Guerrero had his "Lie-Cheat-Steal" gimmick. He's Mexican. That's a stereotype.

Now that is an insult, when the old LLi was alive ( an old mexican wrestling fed) Eddie was there and he didn't had a gimmik there because mexican wrestling isn't about gimmik, is about moves and air moves mostly.

There is no other wrestler down here that uses that kind of gimmick, but only because you say.. he is mexican.. you put him in that way?.

X im dissapointed!
love cena and not love wrestler who hates cena
LatinoHeat
[ X ]
Well you know, Eddie Guerrero had his "Lie-Cheat-Steal" gimmick. He's Mexican. That's a stereotype.

Now that is an insult, when the old LLi was alive ( an old mexican wrestling fed) Eddie was there and he didn't had a gimmik there because mexican wrestling isn't about gimmik, is about moves and air moves mostly.

There is no other wrestler down here that uses that kind of gimmick, but only because you say.. he is mexican.. you put him in that way?.

X im dissapointed!

Just explaining a gimmick Heat. The WWE does it a lot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff