Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
My favorite: Rey Mysterio,Edge,Randy Orton,Cena,The Miz,Melina,Kelly Kelly,Gail Kim

Least favoite: Daniel Bryan,Lay-Cool,Alicia Fox,Kane,MVP,Alberto Del Rio

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
mine are :
Stone cold steve austin
User Image
dwayne " the rock" Johnson
User Image
john morrison
User Image
the ultimate warrior
User Image
dx
User Image
william regal
User Image
golddust
User Image
vladimir kozlov
User Image

i hate :
THE MIZ!
User Image
Santino marella
User Image
Favorite Wrestlers: CM Punk, Daniel Bryan Danielson, The Nexus ( I know it counts as a stable. >: ( ), Edge, Christian, JoMo (John Morrison), The Miz, John Cena (sadly)

Least Favs: Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio...everyone else I don't give a s**t about.

Fav Diva's: Jillian Hall, Natalya, Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, Maryse
Least Favs: Everyone else, or I don't care about them.

Fashionable Raider

6,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
My current favorites are the Motor City Machineguns. Every match they have keeps me on the edge of my seat! Some runner-ups include CM Punk, Evan Bourne, AJ Styles, Paul London, Low Ki/Kaval and Bryan Danielson/Daniel Bryan.
My least favorite? Orlando Jordan. I love gay people and all so it's not that; this is just awkward...

My favorite female wrestlers (I...really don't want to call them "divas" wink as of now are probably Mickie James, Awesome Kong, Daffney, Beth Phoenix, Natsuki Taiyo and Megumi Kudo.
Least favorites? Bella Twins, Kelly Kelly, Michelle McCool, Lacey Von Erich, Alicia Fox, pretty much everyone on this terrible season of NXT but AJ and Naomi. You know, all of the ones who can't actually wrestle. confused

800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Favorite: CM Punk, Evan Bourne, Beth Phoenix, Cody Rhodes, Kaval

Least Favorites: Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio, DH Smith

The rest I am kinda in the middle about

Wealthy Noob

4,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Tripple H
John Cena
Randy Orton
Rey Masterio
Batista
UnderTaker
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Jeff Hardy
The Rock
Stone Cold
HBK
Chris Jericho
The Miz
Big Show
Yoshi Tatsu
Evan Bourne
Justin Gabriel
And More . . . . . !
1.undertaker 2.kane 3.RVD 4.tommy dreamer 5.all the good wrestlers past and present 6.ashely 7. chyna 8. lita and more

Shirtless Millionaire

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Like: 1. Justin Gabriel 2. Randy Orton 3. Cody Rhodes 4. Alex Riley

Dislike: 1. Husky Harris 2. Sheamus 3. Divas 4. The Undertaker

650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
My favorite is Evan Bourne and my least favorite is Sheamus

Intellectual Seeker

7,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I actually adore Sheamus:
User Image
Especially when they describe him as barbaric. He's bad-a** and gorgeous and really quite spectacular to watch in the ring.

(I also get a kick out of watching Santino - soo funy!)
Zetsubou-san
My current favorites are the Motor City Machineguns. Every match they have keeps me on the edge of my seat! Some runner-ups include CM Punk, Evan Bourne, AJ Styles, Paul London, Low Ki/Kaval and Bryan Danielson/Daniel Bryan.
My least favorite? Orlando Jordan. I love gay people and all so it's not that; this is just awkward...

My favorite female wrestlers (I...really don't want to call them "divas" wink as of now are probably Mickie James, Awesome Kong, Daffney, Beth Phoenix, Natsuki Taiyo and Megumi Kudo.
Least favorites? Bella Twins, Kelly Kelly, Michelle McCool, Lacey Von Erich, Alicia Fox, pretty much everyone on this terrible season of NXT but AJ and Naomi. You know, all of the ones who can't actually wrestle. confused

correct: Orlando Jordan is Bisexual not gay/

2> I love Megumi Kudo, too. The Move she Created is my Favorite wrestling move
Favorite Wrestlers of all time: Stone Cold, The Rock, Triple HHH, The Undertaker....These four had some incredible and memorable matches back in the 90s, and no other current wrestler(s) could compare to their characters and level of entertainment.

Favorite Divas of all time: Chyna, Lita, Victoria, Trish Stratus, Jazz, Jacqueline, Ivory, Molly Holly, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson....Chyna, who could forget the ninth wonder of the world? The only woman to ever gorilla pressed men and looked hot doing it...she deserves credit for being the only woman to win the intercontinental championship three times and the only female wrestler to become a number one contender for the WWE Championship Belt. The rest of the other female wrestlers were from a time where divas were really beautiful, smart, and powerful women. They were the true Divas that they had memorable matches and provided entertainment at its best for us WWE fans. The current divas couldn't compare to these girl's talents and skills.

Current favorite Wrestlers: John Morrison, Sheamus, Randy Orton, Goldust, The Miz....I just think that these guys are much more entertaining to watch than all the rest of the current superstars on WWE.

Current favorite Divas: Beth Phoenix, Melina, Natalya, Gail Kim, Jillian Hall....these four are the only current divas who have real talent in the ring, and is providing enjoyable matches so far on WWE. It's a shame WWE released Jillian, and Melina and Gail Kim are underused.

Current Most hated Wrestlers: John Cena, Santino, R-Truth....I used to like Cena, but now I just feel that he is the most overrated wrestler on WWE right now....he's only famous because people likes his character, but he uses only like two or three moves in the ring that's kinda boring now.....WWE, we get it, Santino is supposed to be funny!.....and R-Truth, nothing personal. If you ditch the singing and the rapping, then I'll come around to liking you....lol....but you are good in the ring.

Current Most hated Divas: Lay-Cool, Kelly Kelly, Maryse.....nothing personal Layla and Michelle, but your antics are boring now and I think it's time you two call it quits. I hated seeing you on RAW lately when Nattie and Melina had a match. The match would've been more enjoyable if you two didn't annoy us with the commentary. Kelly Kelly is a lot like John Cena. She may be improving, but I feel she's very overrated. Maryse should've been gone already if it weren't for her character and of course, looks. That's all she's doing so far, because her in ring ability sucks and she hasn't bother to perfect it.....please, I say call in the replacement.....*coughs*Aksana*coughs*
JESSE NEAL heart
all i can say is that all the wrestlers now a days suck even the divas who dress like sluts even more they cant wrestle like trish china ect. eddie vrd undertaker back then the rock and my all time favorite stone cold steve austin were all badass. i cant watch wresting anymore with out falling asleep its too much actin. so if i upset anyone im sorry im just saying the truth
lady_lotus_blossom
Favorite Wrestlers of all time: Stone Cold, The Rock, Triple HHH, The Undertaker....These four had some incredible and memorable matches back in the 90s, and no other current wrestler(s) could compare to their characters and level of entertainment.

Favorite Divas of all time: Chyna, Lita, Victoria, Trish Stratus, Jazz, Jacqueline, Ivory, Molly Holly, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson....Chyna, who could forget the ninth wonder of the world? The only woman to ever gorilla pressed men and looked hot doing it...she deserves credit for being the only woman to win the intercontinental championship three times and the only female wrestler to become a number one contender for the WWE Championship Belt. The rest of the other female wrestlers were from a time where divas were really beautiful, smart, and powerful women. They were the true Divas that they had memorable matches and provided entertainment at its best for us WWE fans. The current divas couldn't compare to these girl's talents and skills.

Current favorite Wrestlers: John Morrison, Sheamus, Randy Orton, Goldust, The Miz....I just think that these guys are much more entertaining to watch than all the rest of the current superstars on WWE.

Current favorite Divas: Beth Phoenix, Melina, Natalya, Gail Kim, Jillian Hall....these four are the only current divas who have real talent in the ring, and is providing enjoyable matches so far on WWE. It's a shame WWE released Jillian, and Melina and Gail Kim are underused.

Current Most hated Wrestlers: John Cena, Santino, R-Truth....I used to like Cena, but now I just feel that he is the most overrated wrestler on WWE right now....he's only famous because people likes his character, but he uses only like two or three moves in the ring that's kinda boring now.....WWE, we get it, Santino is supposed to be funny!.....and R-Truth, nothing personal. If you ditch the singing and the rapping, then I'll come around to liking you....lol....but you are good in the ring.

Current Most hated Divas: Lay-Cool, Kelly Kelly, Maryse.....nothing personal Layla and Michelle, but your antics are boring now and I think it's time you two call it quits. I hated seeing you on RAW lately when Nattie and Melina had a match. The match would've been more enjoyable if you two didn't annoy us with the commentary. Kelly Kelly is a lot like John Cena. She may be improving, but I feel she's very overrated. Maryse should've been gone already if it weren't for her character and of course, looks. That's all she's doing so far, because her in ring ability sucks and she hasn't bother to perfect it.....please, I say call in the replacement.....*coughs*Aksana*coughs*

i so agree with you but the current divas or wrestlers idk who they are

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games