Welcome to Gaia! ::

my fav all time is Bret hart,John Cena,Taker and Y2J^_^
and just like Carlito,Kurt and HHH xd
Favorites: Sabin, The Naturals, Brian 'Spanky' Kendrick, AJ Styles, Shark Boy, 3LK, Christian, Amazing Red, Jack Evans, Trent Acid, Homicide, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, UnderTaker, Petey Williams, Mick Foley, Raven, Rhino, Sabu, Abyss, AMW, Jerrele Clark, Elix Skipper, Jerry Lynn, Lance Hoyt, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mikey Batts, Eddie Gurrero, Rey Mysterio, The Hurricane, Rosey, Chris Masters, Eugene, Chavo Gurrero, Matt Striker, Rob Van Dam, Shawn Michaels, Shelton Benjamin, Tajiri, Booker T, The Mexicools, Scotty2Hotty, Stevie Richards, Tazz

Least Favorites: John Cena, Hulk Hogan, David Batista, 'Syxx Pac' Sean Waltman, Jeff Jarrett, Kevin Nash, Triple H, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Lita, Edge, Kane, all the other WWE divas, Viscera, Monty Brown, Kip James, Eric Young, Bobby Roode, A1, Randy Orton, Big Show, Gene Snitsky, Konnan, Goldberg, JBL, Tyson Tomko, Heart Throbs, Carlito, The Bashams, Kerwin White, The Rock, MNM
The Darkness Makuta
Favorites: Sabin, The Naturals, Brian 'Spanky' Kendrick, AJ Styles, Shark Boy, 3LK, Christian, Amazing Red, Jack Evans, Trent Acid, Homicide, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, UnderTaker, Petey Williams, Mick Foley, Raven, Rhino, Sabu, Abyss, AMW, Jerrele Clark, Elix Skipper, Jerry Lynn, Lance Hoyt, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mikey Batts, Eddie Gurrero, Rey Mysterio, The Hurricane, Rosey, Chris Masters, Eugene, Chavo Gurrero, Matt Striker, Rob Van Dam, Shawn Michaels, Shelton Benjamin, Tajiri, Booker T, The Mexicools, Scotty2Hotty, Stevie Richards, Tazz

Least Favorites: John Cena, Hulk Hogan, David Batista, 'Syxx Pac' Sean Waltman, Jeff Jarrett, Kevin Nash, Triple H, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Lita, Edge, Kane, all the other WWE divas, Viscera, Monty Brown, Kip James, Eric Young, Bobby Roode, A1, Randy Orton, Big Show, Gene Snitsky, Konnan, Goldberg, JBL, Tyson Tomko, Heart Throbs, Carlito, The Bashams, Kerwin White, The Rock, MNM

You're dead to me, Craig...
Well, down here we dont get to much wrestling action, at least not much american type of wrestling, but when ihad the chance to see wwea few years ago i liked Rock, Austin and Mankind. Now there is no one with that charisma to be liked.

And i hate Jonh Cena, just because life isnt fair.
Psicosis
The Darkness Makuta

You're dead to me, Craig...

Yeah...what the hell makes Chris Masters so special, again?
Because Masters is at least attempting to better himself, unlike Cena.
The Darkness Makuta

True...I guess...but 3LK and Eugene? *smites*
Twilight Tokyo Rose
The Darkness Makuta

3LK and Eugene are HILARIOUS!
The Darkness Makuta
Twilight Tokyo Rose
The Darkness Makuta

To me, 3LK is what would happen if you threw John Cena, Booker T, and Eddie Guerreo in a blender. Eugene...he's just WWE's way of mocking the mentally challenged and making it seem funny. I know "Z0MNG IT JUST A GIMMICK~!1111" Well, it's also a bad one, that needs to be tossed so those with some talent can be given a chance. Now.
The Darkness Makuta

But he's still not a good wrestler, yet. And until he proves that he's something more than another generic WWE Muscle Mountain, I refuse to like him.
Eugene can live with a change of gimmick....

I agree all the way with you TTR, it really is cruel how the WWE can try to make fun of the challenged... and yet completely remove a half-decent heel* in Mohammed Hassan from T.V. just because his Arab-American character upset people for one day... how the hell is it his fault he brought in terrorists** ..... they should have fired the writers. I can understand people getting upset, but seriously, it's NOT REAL. Anyways, I'm cutting this short and getting to my favourite wrestlers.

Favourites: Undertaker, CCC, HHH, Mohammed Hassan, Christian, Rocky Mavia, Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle (those guys ENTERTAIN), Bret Hart, AJ syles, Abyss, Mankind, Sonjay Dutt, Chris Sabin, New Age Outlaws.

Notable: MNM, Booker T, Shocker, Simon Diamond, Guererro, Simon Dean, The Dudleyz, Kane (masked), Steve Austin, Y2J,

Least Favourites: Michael Cole, Jimmy Hart, Hulk Hogan, John Cena, Batista, Scotty2Hotty, TNA GM, TNA interview guy, 3LK, Brock Lesnar, "Big Vis", Kevin Nash, Heidenreich, Theodore Long.

Notable: RVD, Orlando Jordan, Torrie and Co., Big Show, Bashams.

*Psi, in a few months Mohammed Hassan > JBL as the best heel on SD.

**Which is a styreotype, they could have been his allys, it was assumed they were terrorists.
The_Phenom
*Psi, in a few months Mohammed Hassan > JBL as the best heel on SD.

That's fine and all, but why did you direct that comment to me?

Also, NWA:TNA has no General Manager. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's not even a real position in a company.
Favorite of all time is most deffinately Eddie Guerrero. John Cena the one whom I dislike the most. His Vanilla Ice-Power to THA PEOPLE! crap is stupid. I want to see Kurt Angle break him. 'Cause when a b***h gives you attitude you gotta pop it like it's hot. Indeed.
Twilight Tokyo Rose
The Darkness Makuta
Twilight Tokyo Rose
The Darkness Makuta

To me, 3LK is what would happen if you threw John Cena, Booker T, and Eddie Guerreo in a blender. Eugene...he's just WWE's way of mocking the mentally challenged and making it seem funny. I know "Z0MNG IT JUST A GIMMICK~!1111" Well, it's also a bad one, that needs to be tossed so those with some talent can be given a chance. Now.

Well you know, Eddie Guerrero had his "Lie-Cheat-Steal" gimmick. He's Mexican. That's a stereotype. But since he's face, the WWE makes it seem alright and had a bunch of WWE Fans begging for more lying, cheating and stealing.

Besides, the mentally challenged are human too. I think making fun of them is alright. I mean, my school treats them like animals or slaves, making them walk in a pack, and then makes them move tables and pick up trash. Society has ended up tabooing them too much that we've isolated them to the point where we forget they're still actual human beings. You hang out with a retard, people make fun of you. You be mean to a retard, people hate you. I think it's ridiculous. I guess that's my arguement because they get four times the amount of a regular high-schooler, but still.

Psicosis
The Darkness Makuta

But he's still not a good wrestler, yet. And until he proves that he's something more than another generic WWE Muscle Mountain, I refuse to like him.

Masters is improving slowly. And being in the ring with Shawn Michaels can do wonders.
[ X ]
Masters is improving slowly. And being in the ring with Shawn Michaels can do wonders.
Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces