=^.^=
Faves:
Striker
Kennedy
Charlie Haas
Shelton Benjamin
Rey Mysterio
Eugene
BIG DADDY VEEEEEE~!!!!!((only because he pals around with striker))
The Boogeyman

Least Favorites:
Khali ((He was way better when Daivari was his translator))
Randy Orton
favs:Undertaker,kane,rock,stone cold,bret and owen hart,ultimate warrior,hhh,shawn michaels,edge,randy orton,aj styles,christopher daniels,samoa joe,macho man randy savage,RVD and just to many more

least fav:JOHN CENA(HATE HIM SO MUCH) big daddy v,jillian,victoria,ric flair,vince,umaga,lashley,batista,william regal and many more

fav tags+stables:nWo, the old DX,Hart Foundation, Styles and Daniels,Rock and Sock Connection,Nation Of Domination,APA,Road Warriors,The Brood old and new

least fav tags+stables:kane and big show,rvd and kane,New Dx,Natural Disasters,D lo Brown and Mark Henry
Favorites(In no order):

Trent Acid
Hernandez(Just because the Cracker Jack and the Border Toss are awesome)
Elijah Burke
AJ Styles
Both Hardys(*Waits to be torn apart by random anti-Hardys*)
Finlay
Stevie Richards
JobberShark Boy
Jushin 'Thunder' Liger
Great Sasuke
Favorite Wrestler?

The Rock. Mmm. Noone else could be a complete a*****e to millions in one night, and not only have the personality to acquire SO MANY damn Fans, but he looked good while doing it. Wasn't too great of a Heel; supposed to hate the sexy b*****d. xd

Then Eugene (makes me laugh- in a good way), Stone Cold, and Goldberg. There was prolly more, but I stopped watching wrestling on a daily basis after 2004, 2005. *sighs* I miss the days of Rocky, and early ones of Eugene. *goes to her The Rock playlist on Youtube*

Least Favorite? Never really liked Triple H, Cena, or Booker T. I never liked Bastista or Orton, OR Lesnar because they scared the crap out of me. I hate(d) Kurt Angle during that feud thing he had with Rock. And he just sucked. stare

Chatty Fairy

9,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I guess I'ma hafta make a list, hm?

Favorite Wrestlers:

Shawn Michaels - Well, besides the fact that I think he's really hot, he's funny too, and a good wrestler. 3nodding

Santino Marella - Besides the fact that I think he's hot too, he makes me laugh...accent? Maybe. xd

Cody Rhodes - Don't really have much of a reason hurr.

Least Favorite Wrestlers:

Randy Orton - I just REALLY love to hate him.

Edge - TTR: WEREWOLF! mad d

King Booker - Do I really need a reason? gonk
favotie rey mysterio
least favorite is kane
1.Cena blaugh mrgreen cool
2.RVD blaugh mrgreen biggrin
3.H-H-H evil
4.Rey M neutral
5.Samoa Joe neutral
6.Angle neutral
7.Kane blaugh
8.Undertaker blaugh
9.King Booker question
10.Carlito evil scream
Favorite Wrestlers:
Edge
Rey Mysterio
Alex Shelley

Least Favorite:
HHH
RVD
Kane.
My favorite wrestler is Buck Nasty. He wrestles in Top Rop Promotions out of fall River, Massachuttses
Well lets see like-Batista,HHH,HBK,Rey,Kurt,bobby,
Hate-jbl,Chavo,Shelton,orton

Eloquent Lunatic

Favorite - Kurt Angle.
    Come on, who doesn't like Kurt? Kurt is one of the best, if not THE best. He was one of the funniest guys on WWE, and he's even awesome on TNA (and the only reason I really watch it). Plus he's a great wrestler in my opinion. And.. hell.. what about his gold medals? He's such a great guy, he won a gold medal .. with a broken freakin' neck!

Others would include 'Taker, HBK, HHH, Mr. Kennedy, and Edge. I kinda/sorta like Carlito too.

I don't like quite a few wrestlers. Those being John Cena, Batista, Big Daddy V(never liked him, even when he went by Mabel and Viscera), Mark Henry, Great Khali, The Miz, and Samoa Joe.

Oh, and I hate, hate, hatttteeeee Pacman Jones.
I love Jeff Hardy,Matt Hardy,John Cena,Paul London,Brian Kendrick,Undertaker,CM Punk,RVD,HHH,HBK,Batista,Rey Mysterio,Ashley,Torrie Wilson,Brooke,Kelly Kelly,Maria,Mickey James,Candice Michelle.
favs-wwe-undertaker,HBK,HHH,stone cold,matt hardy,jeff hardy,kane,rey,sandman
favs-ecw-cm punk,tommy dreamer
favs-tna-aj styles,christopher daniels,senshi,LAX,sting,abyss,rhyno,harris

hates-wwe-booker,cena,batista,khali,MVP,edge,orton,deuce n dominoe,shelton,finay
hates-ecw-morrison,elijah,miz,big daddy V
hates-tna-james storm,christian cage,
Favorites: John Cena,Randy Orton,Mr.Kennedy,Triple H,Shawn Michaels,Jeff Hardy,Matt Hardy,Edge,Chris Benoit,Undertaker,Kane,Stone Cold Steve Austin,The Rock,Cody Rhodes,Christian,Tommy Dreamer,and Sandman.

Least Favorites: Bobby Lashley,Umaga,The Great Khali,Snitsky,and Mark Henry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces