Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Like Paul London. The kid is great. A sweet high fly'r. And good over all wrestler. Just need to practise some mic time and get into a single style. He would be the best cruiser weight wrestler in some time.

And he might have some really coll feuds vs Spanky, vs Super Crazy vs Rey Rey.

The person I hate is.... Anyone want to take a guess. OMG Yes, its John Cena!

Well, lets star. He cant wrestle, I hate how he looks and sounds. I hated Prototype and I hate Cena since I first saw him. He is a title hog. And he doesn't even put up a good fight for the title. The match is always carried by the other person. The put him out to be some kind of a unendurable force. Ever good wrestler is forced to job to him. When you say he sucks, his fans go ******** nuts on you.. Not all, but a lot of them. HE talks about penises and HIV, he beats up woman and he thinks he is tough.
He sells alot of shirts and s**t. But thats about all... Same goes for lashley...Batista is a little, LITTLE better. But still on thesame road.
The_Crazy_Cute_Girl
Fav's: Undertaker, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, The Rock, D-Generation X, Jeff Hardy, Kane, Paul London, Brian Kendrick & Ashley

Hate: Mr. McMahon, Edge, JBL, Randy Orton, Any FRENCH WWE Superstar & The Great Khali
French? Are you racist to French people?
Vollke
I Like Paul London. The kid is great. A sweet high fly'r. And good over all wrestler. Just need to practise some mic time and get into a single style. He would be the best cruiser weight wrestler in some time.

Well, lets star. He cant wrestle, I hate how he looks and sounds. I hated Prototype and I hate Cena since I first saw him. He is a title hog. And he doesn't even put up a good fight for the title. The match is always carried by the other person. The put him out to be some kind of a unendurable force. Ever good wrestler is forced to job to him. When you say he sucks, his fans go ******** nuts on you.. Not all, but a lot of them. HE talks about penises and HIV, he beats up woman and he thinks he is tough.He sells alot of shirts and s**t. But thats about all... Same goes for lashley...Batista is a little, LITTLE better. But still on thesame road.

Oh my.
Vollke

Well, lets star. He cant wrestle, I hate how he looks and sounds. I hated Prototype and I hate Cena since I first saw him. He is a title hog. And he doesn't even put up a good fight for the title. The match is always carried by the other person. The put him out to be some kind of a unendurable force. Ever good wrestler is forced to job to him. When you say he sucks, his fans go ******** nuts on you.. Not all, but a lot of them. HE talks about penises and HIV, he beats up woman and he thinks he is tough.
He sells alot of shirts and s**t. But thats about all... Same goes for lashley...Batista is a little, LITTLE better. But still on thesame road.

3nodding
Loves:Jeff hardy,Matt hardy,Carlito,The Undertaker,John cena,HBK,Boogeyman,Ric Flair,Shelton Benjamin,Ashley,Mickie James,Hulk Hogan,JTG,Maria,Shad,Super Crazy,Chris Benoit,Batista,
Rey Mysterio,Sylvan,Bobby Lashley,Rob Van Dam,Sandman,Sabu,CM Punk,Kane,Randy Orton. heart

Hate:Mr. McMahon,Edge, JBL,The Great Khali,Gregory Helms,Chavo Guerrero,Deuce,Domino,Joey Mercury,JBL,King Booker,Mark Henry,Queen Sharmell,Vickie Guerrero,William Regal,Mr. Kennedy,Montel Vontavious Porter or MVP,The Miz,Armando Estrada,Chris Masters,Johnny Nitro,Candice,Kenny Dykstra,Melina,Jonathan Coachman,Shane McMahon,Todd Grisham,Umaga,Viscera,Victoria,Matt Striker,Layla,Snitsky,Test,Kevin Thorn,Ariel,Michelle McCool or like Mcwhore,Cherry,The rock.
Thats about it.

O.G. Lunatic

Mechajaclan
Vollke

3nodding
Batista is not better than Cena...Batista is the absolute worst...
rocker by heart II
Loves:Jeff hardy,Matt hardy,Carlito,The Undertaker,John cena,HBK,Boogeyman,Ric Flair,Shelton Benjamin,Ashley,Mickie James,Hulk Hogan,JTG,Maria,Shad,Super Crazy,Chris Benoit,Batista,
Rey Mysterio,Sylvan,Bobby Lashley,Rob Van Dam,Sandman,Sabu,CM Punk,Kane,Randy Orton. heart

Hate:Mr. McMahon,Edge, JBL,The Great Khali,Gregory Helms,Chavo Guerrero,Deuce,Domino,Joey Mercury,JBL,King Booker,Mark Henry,Queen Sharmell,Vickie Guerrero,William Regal,Mr. Kennedy,Montel Vontavious Porter or MVP,The Miz,Armando Estrada,Chris Masters,Johnny Nitro,Candice,Kenny Dykstra,Melina,Jonathan Coachman,Shane McMahon,Todd Grisham,Umaga,Viscera,Victoria,Matt Striker,Layla,Snitsky,Test,Kevin Thorn,Ariel,Michelle McCool or like Mcwhore,Cherry,The rock.
Thats about it.

You fail.
hmm,let's see
faves: aj stlyes,cm punk,ryujii ito,(japanese wrestler if asked)christropher daniels,sting(adore him since i was 6),and chris sabin

hated:hhh(never liked him much)goldberg,(*yawns*boring!,hulk hogan(saw him back in japan when i was 7,never liked him much and he neesd to stop),the rock(nuff said),stone cold steve austin(thw what? thing got and still gets on my nerves)
Mike Bucci
Vollke

Well, lets star. He cant wrestle, I hate how he looks and sounds. I hated Prototype and I hate Cena since I first saw him. He is a title hog. And he doesn't even put up a good fight for the title. The match is always carried by the other person. The put him out to be some kind of a unendurable force. Ever good wrestler is forced to job to him. When you say he sucks, his fans go ******** nuts on you.. Not all, but a lot of them. HE talks about penises and HIV, he beats up woman and he thinks he is tough.He sells alot of shirts and s**t. But thats about all... Same goes for lashley...Batista is a little, LITTLE better. But still on thesame road.

Oh my.
AT WMXX To Big Show " I want to beat him like a p***s with HIV " Or something like that...HD...Something

Lita...well, im sure you all know that...
rocker by heart II

Thats about it.
gonk How can you say that you hate one of the best wrestler in the world. Regal. And a dude with a super cool finisher and the future of WWE and "ECW" Kevin Thorn. And CM Punk, but you didnt have him on the list. blaugh
Mechajaclan
rocker by heart II

Thats about it.

You fail.

Respect a person's opinion, you windbag. mad
Scott Colton
Mechajaclan
rocker by heart II

Thats about it.

You fail.

It is impossible for me to respect an opinion like that. domokun
Mechajaclan
Scott Colton
Mechajaclan
rocker by heart II

Thats about it.

You fail.

It is impossible for me to respect an opinion like that. domokun
So p retty much it's impossible to respect anybody's opinion...

Update:

Faves:
Kennedy
Striker
Nova
Joey Ryan
William Regal
The worlds greatest Tag Team
Gregory Helms

Least Faves:
Umaga
I like: Undertaker, Kane, heart Jeff Hardy heart , Matt Hardy, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Mickie James, Hulk Hogan, CM Punk Eddie Guerrero, American Dream, Ric Flair, Sgt. Slaghter, "rowdy" Roddy Pipper, Steve Austin
I hate: JBL, Edge, Lita, and Orton, Melina, Johnny Nitro, Joey Mercury, MVP and Ken Kennedy.
The rest are pretty cool. I think.
Jeez. Why does everyone hate Vince? I happen to actually like him. He's actually apart of my favorite wrestlers...that is, if you actually consider him a wrestler.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff