Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you count all the promotions and names that Vince bought up as being in that category...

Never. ********. Equalled.

If you mean a WWF/E mainstay proper, this one, though I know it's actually Sirius by Alan Parsons Project. It still fit The Dragon perfect.

If you're stricter about it, always a sucker for this one, not to mention the babyface Jake the Snake character.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
GSK Lives
If you count all the promotions and names that Vince bought up as being in that category...

Never. ********. Equalled.

If you mean a WWF/E mainstay proper, this one, though I know it's actually Sirius by Alan Parsons Project. It still fit The Dragon perfect.

If you're stricter about it, always a sucker for this one, not to mention the babyface Jake the Snake character.

Aw man...I almost forgot about Bad Street...That song is definitely up there.
Rumblestiltskin

The Freebirds, to be honest, weren't all that remarkable in terms of skill and work ability, but goddamn they had presence and style enough to make up for it.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
GSK Lives
Rumblestiltskin

The Freebirds, to be honest, weren't all that remarkable in terms of skill and work ability, but goddamn they had presence and style enough to make up for it.

Oh yeah....Michael Hayes is a piece of s**t...but I'll be damned if they didn't have a great entrance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff