Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

Jim Crockett-era NWA/WcW, though the pre-TNN ECW and Smoky Mountain Wrestling come a close second and third.

Big Loverboy

7,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Still..to this day...any Promotion that had The Road Warriors.

WCW, NWA, WWF, AWA, All Japan Pro. Hawks run in Japan with Kensuki as Power warrior was also enjoyable.

Anything the Road Warriors touched, exploded. Wrestlemania, Tag Team Belts...It made them more enjoyable then your generic wrestlers.

I hate saying Face Paint did it, but I personally enjoyed the Entrance Music, their Promos were over the top, the Scaffolding matches were crazy...lol

And yes...you can hate all you ******** want...but JCW, Juggalo Championshionp Wrestling.

They mixed Backyard with goofy over the top gimmicks.

A lot of favorites of mine go in and out of that promo, from The Funks to Vampiro. you might hate ICP, but both Shaggy and Violent J can ******** wrestle. Their Time in WCW and WWF showed they were more then willing to go to the top and destroy themselves to do it.

I only wish Mad Man Pondo could have been in WWF when they had their Hardcore bouts...

Interesting Consumer

5,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
WWE biggrin
IMPACT WRESTLING (TNA) biggrin
ROH biggrin
User Image
User Image

WWE RAW! It's where I get work my magic.

Interesting Consumer

5,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Impact Wrestling (TNA)
WWE
ROH
It was WWF, now WWE.
I like the original ECW, i miss WCW also. Now i like CZW, TNA is way better than it used to be i think, and i also like WWE. IWA-MS isnt bad either
WWE is my favorite, but TNA is close behind.

Wealthy Businessman

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ECW has and always will be my favorite

Conservative Explorer

3,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
iwa midsouth

Wealthy Businessman

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
1. ECW
2. WCW
3. WWF Attitude Era
4. ROH
5. DGUSA/EVOLVE

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
1.) Smoky Mountain Wrestling - This is where I got my first taste of professional wrestling as a child. I got to see greats such as Lance Storm, Chris Candido, Al Snow, The Heavenly Bodies...granted, at the time, there was no way that I could appreciate it as much as I do now. Now, though, I am so grateful to have had the wonderful opportunity to see these guys wrestle, especially Storm and Candido. I was in love with Lance Storm as a small child, by the way; I apparently had a thing for guys who could wrestle, but had no charisma.

2.) ECW - Not that s**t after WWE bought 'em either. We're talking old-school ECW. I'm in the process of saving enough scratch to buy the box sets of every ECW television show. It's going to be a pricey endeavor, but one that I will never regret.

3.) ROH - Especially right now, strangely enough; I've got an insane love for anything Jim Cornette touches. This promotion also features the best wrestling you're wont to see in the United States. Nearly perfection.

4.) Dragon Gate USA - FANTASTIC promotion, with ungodly talent. Anyone who's never seen Dragon Kid wrestle needs to slap themself. They're just wonderful.

5.) WWE - I can't not mention this one. I mean, I watch every show they put on, even if they disappoint me sometimes. There's great wrestling to be found on this show if you just look for it, and the overall package is unparalleled.

Invisible Genius

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
1. CHIKARA Pro - I've never seen a show I didn't love from them. They've had very few matches that didn't make me want to see more.

2. PWG - The wrestling this company puts on is amazing.

3. WWE - CM Punk & Danielson are two of my all time favorites, and Claudio & Hero are now involved as well, it'd be hard not to love anything that has them on my TV. Even if the storylines make me cry at night for watching at times.

4. NJPW - I have a special place in my heart for Puroresu, and when it comes to Puroresu, NJPW does it best, imo anyway.

5. TNA - For the time being anyway, it could just as easily leave me if they go downhill again, but I've enjoyed their work recently.
1 WWE - always have loved the wwe even during it's downhill points
2 - TNA - they have really impressed me with their matches and feuds lately like Parks/Ray and Aries/Roode
3 ROH - Love ROH because its more about matches and less about goofy backstage segments Prince Nana is one of the best and funniest managers around and Steen is in my opinion the greatest ROH champion in history.
4 Chikara - I always loved their gimmicky based wrestling for some reason and how some of the wrestlers there are funny but extremely talented.
I only really watch WWE regularily, but I basically will watch anything I come across. Haha... I just love the sports, so... I sometimes watch TNA, too. I can't be bothered with the whole WWE versus TNA fans feud.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff