3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
WWE the best. RAW as brand and Randy Orton as wrestler lol

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
WWE is the best promotion...WWE RAW is my favourite brand..... xd whee biggrin mrgreen

Heee cos of My Viper Rolemodel The Viper Randy Orton.......He is awesome.... xd mrgreen cheese_whine 3nodding

Hilarious Explorer

10,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Swap Meet 100

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I'm all about Chikara(I'll be in Baltimore next week to see them), though I also like AIW(even if the lack of commentary on video is annoying) Kaiju Big Battel, and when they actually show wrestling, WWE. I used to watch TNA, but now it just makes me want to through things at the TV, and I have a nice TV.

Unbeatable Lunatic

Dragon Gate USA
Chikara Pro

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Chikara: they offer so many different styles of wrestling and promos, and they manage to mix humor and seriousness perfectly

PWG: ^same reasons, only PWG is more mature then Chikara
ROH,AAA currently
I would have to say WCW, because it was the first company I started watching.
Now I just watch Ring Of Honor because the WWF and TNA are just not appealing no more.

8,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
ECW because it got me into wrestling in the first place. RoH nowadays as it's the only thing I really follow anymore.

Fashionable Genius

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
I like TNA impact!
Honestly, when I first read the title, I mis-read it as "What's your favorite pokemon?". razz

Back on topic, I'm familiar with WWE, TNA and ROH. I watch WWE, don't watch TNA (only once in a blue moon), and haven't really seen much of ROH, only heard things.

So, I guess you can saw WWE's my fav, when I really don't have one. I just watch WWE now to fill in my boredom on the days when they air (Mondays and Fridays, don't watch Superstars nor NXT.). I still wonder why I call myself a fan if I don't really care for it that much than when I first started watching last year.

9,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Conversationalist 100
AlmostAliceInWonderland
Honestly, when I first read the title, I mis-read it as "What's your favorite pokemon?". razz

Back on topic, I'm familiar with WWE, TNA and ROH. I watch WWE, don't watch TNA (only once in a blue moon), and haven't really seen much of ROH, only heard things.

So, I guess you can saw WWE's my fav, when I really don't have one. I just watch WWE now to fill in my boredom on the days when they air (Mondays and Fridays, don't watch Superstars nor NXT.). I still wonder why I call myself a fan if I don't really care for it that much than when I first started watching last year.
Can i use your sig? biggrin

Btw my fav.s are
WWE
TNA
and TPW,you probably dont know what is TPW (Turkish Power Wrestling) its lame but i love this promotion because its first and only Turkish Wrestling promotion and i'm Turk

Savaille's Husband

ROH ROH.

Oh I follow wrestlers now. So ill watch Bryan danilson(sp) and Desmond wolfs matches.
Chikara and Pro Wrestling Guerrilla.

WWE and TNA, tends to irritate me because it's so watered down and politically correct anymore.
EC F'N W (original run) and XPW out of Los Angeles. TNA sucks, and WWE has sucked since The Attitude Era left. WCW was alright.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff