Welcome to Gaia! ::

I watch TNA, although I am getting very frustrated with it. I can't sit through WWE, though, so I keep hoping the product will improve.

Lately I've been really getting into Dragon Gate. They overdo it a lot, and their wrestlers all way too tanned, but they have a lot of good matches and some wrestlers who just have that star quality about them. Even though it's all in Japanese I get what's going on because I can understand their characters from the way they move and dress.

Fashionable Smoker

i love TNA and WWE but i guess if i had to choose between the two i would go with WWE because they have my favorite wrestler but TNA storylines are much better in my opinon
WWE is my favorite.
vulpix104
I watch TNA, although I am getting very frustrated with it. I can't sit through WWE, though, so I keep hoping the product will improve.

Lately I've been really getting into Dragon Gate. They overdo it a lot, and their wrestlers all way too tanned, but they have a lot of good matches and some wrestlers who just have that star quality about them. Even though it's all in Japanese I get what's going on because I can understand their characters from the way they move and dress.

Hahaha! So you've been knowing the creepy, orange tan of a lot of dragon gate wrestlers too. At first, it didn't bother me, but until a buddy of mine mentioned it, I couldn't get over it. Other than that, it's pretty much my favorite promotion right now. TNA and NJPW are number two for me, and NOAH's starting to redeem itself. I can barely stomach WWE. The matches I do like usually come out of midcarders.

6,900 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I've been following Chikara and PWG for a year or two, but haven't really WATCHED anything from them. I watched a few Dragon Gate shows and bought a few ZERO1 DVDs. My favorite so far has been ROH, but the last time I watched it was the second episode of their TV show. I've been tuning into their YouTube video feed though. I might try and get back into them, as I haven't watched any pro wrestling in months (The last being a Dragon Gate show that had BxB Hulk vs YAMATO and CIMA vs Dragon Kid, which I used to make a music video with for my Video class .____.)

I also want to get more into PWG before Sept. 4th, which is their Guerre Sans Frontières show. One of the matches on the card? Brian Kendrick & The Young Bucks vs. CIMA & Motor City Machine Guns. Do want.
D-Block_bball lova 99 II Sayin...
Love: WWE
HATE: TNA

Don't Fuq With D-Block
TNA or ROH WWE is stale and boring i quit watching it
oo ok i was about to freakout that this about fake wrestleing but my favorite move is the fillet
and dni felix got it all
I both like WWE & TNA equally, but at the moment i prefer TNA.
I like to watch WWE, especially Smackdown!, but TNA gets on my nerves. Their wrestling looks amateurish and over-rehearsed. Plus their only good wrestlers are WWE rejects like Kurt Angle. There are a couple of good wrestlers on TNA that I like very much like Hernandez, AJ Styles and Matt Morgan.
At the moment, New Japan tops my list thanks to their awesome G1 Climax tournament, Nakamura being a total beast, Tanahashi vacating the title (HAHAHAHA Cry, Tana-fangirls!), and Tiger Mask losing the IWGP junior heavyweight title as well as getting booed. Ah, good times.
FMW w!ng
ECW before vince
XPW
wrestling society x scream they didn't give it the attention it deserved
TNA
WWF/WWE its world known
BJPW deathmatch division
CZW
ROH
IWA south and puerto rico
NWA
AWA
UCW Zero (one of the only wrestling promotions in j utah)

ACW the other one
XFW not the one across seas new jack promotion
BYW yeah fans love to be cheered on to burning_eyes
jrtukgcfdt,yfkyjt6jyf nmknjhbgtyghbrtfvref

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas