Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNA,I find one of the bests promotions ever for starters and veterans in wrestling,while in the WWE,basically they do not do much with their wrestles and release them without having appearance or only having minimal appearances,in TNA,they are sure to make every wrestler to have an appearance and only release them by fan reaction.
WWE and TNA
I'll watch whatever I can, but I prefer to watch stuff other than WWE. It's nice to see what else is out there...

TNA
CMLL
AAA
ROH
1. CHIKARA
2. ROH
3. IWA-MS
4. NOAH
5. HUSTLE

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Disgaea6
Texas Wrestling Entertainment is where it's at.

Did I just see a cheap plug? xd

Mine:

WWE
TWE *looks at Disgaea6*
The occasional TNA match
1) Dragon Gate
2) TNA (even after it f'ed itself up)
3) ROH
4) HUSTLE
5) WWECW
i like tna too
I (Jordy Blaze, for those who DON'T know.) would have to go with Chikara, TNA, RoH, and RAW. Why only RAW? Because WWE's other s**t blows.

Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Its a tie between ROH and Chikara...why? Cause ROH has Bryan Danielson and Kevin Steen and they are both awesome; and Chikara has Claudio Castagnoli, Los Ice-Creams and Hydra...and Hydra is like the pwnage of wrestling
It's all about ECW, old ecw that is, gulf of mexico match? WTF.

WWE Basically sucks and TNA is basically WCW v.2
I don't believe there's a question as to whether or not WWE is better than TNA. But that's not to say that TNA is horrible. It has it's problems right now, Judas Mesias and the whole stupid thing with Mitchell and Abyss, Black Reign in general, watering down the X Division with Team 3D. But things like Eric Young, Jay Lethal, the whole new Shark Boy thing, AJ Styles, Christian Cage, among other things, make it quite enjoyable and the matches are improving. I'm loving seeing Tiger Mask and Curry Man too.

WWE is best, but TNA is quite good. As for local, the only really good local ones near here are Doomsday Wrestling, a very small comedy wrestling show. The wrestling's pretty good for guys who only do it as a hobby, not a career. And PWA, Booker T's promotion. I can't wait to go to the February show. 2 Cold Scorpio is going to be there!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff