Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thinking about creating a thread to discuss your favorite promotion? Stop right there!

Promotions Information and Discussion Thread
This thread is the official thread to discuss your favorite promotions.

Threads created in the forum on the following topics are subject to being moved to the Recycle Bin or Chatterbox Forum.
  • What's your favorite promotion?
  • I love/hate (any promotion)
  • "Promotion" versus/or "Other Promotion"!

This thread has been created to try and cut down on the promotional spam that continues to grow. Not everyone that frequents the forum wants to discuss this topic and we want to keep the forum as tidy as possible. Thanks in advance you guys. : )
I really only watch the WWE.

But locally, I love to attend ACW shows. That's pretty much my wrestling... domokun
IWA mid south!

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
I really liked WCW, but since that's gone, my current favorite is TNA (It's amusing, and I actually find the matches entertaining).

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
WWE is best promotion in my eyes. With Raw being my favorite brand.

I don't watch TNA very much, and I don't feel bad if I miss a Smackdown or ECW, but God help us if I miss Raw!
I have a few choices.IWA-MS circa `04 had some of the best wrestling going,if not the very best.Ring Of Honor has consistently good wrestling.Pro Wrestling Guerrilla out of California is good too.Jersey All Pro Wrestling is great.It`s where Teddy Hart is at his most dramatic lol.Personally,I think TNA is terrible.Great roster,horrid booking.I also like Westside Xtreme Wrestling(Germany).About WWE,I will say this.It has improved.
Dragon Gate
All Japan Pro Wrestling
El Dorado
Dramatic Dream Team
All Japan Women's Wrestling
Kensuke Office (sorta count)
Well lets see in the states that would be:
WWE (I am always going to be loyal to them)
TNA (Only because they have Mesias if he leaves I will probably stop watching)

Mexico:
AAA (Another loyalty thing with them)
CMLL (Hey they have Hector Garza they can't be all that bad)

Plus AAA and CMLL are the only two main promotions in Mexico that I know of right now or that have tv deals.
Alek Crowe
I have a few choices.IWA-MS circa `04 had some of the best wrestling going,if not the very best.Ring Of Honor has consistently good wrestling.Pro Wrestling Guerrilla out of California is good too.Jersey All Pro Wrestling is great.It`s where Teddy Hart is at his most dramatic lol.Personally,I think TNA is terrible.Great roster,horrid booking.I also like Westside Xtreme Wrestling(Germany).About WWE,I will say this.It has improved.

I agree 2004 was the best year ever for IWA ms. It had the greatest tournament in wrestling history in the Ted Petty Invitational.
CMLL and AAA 3nodding
Klossing
Alek Crowe

I agree 2004 was the best year ever for IWA ms. It had the greatest tournament in wrestling history in the Ted Petty Invitational.
I do agree in that the Ted Petty Invitational is an outstanding tournament.Perhaps the best tournament in wrestling.But there is a new tournament on the horizon.The wXw 16 Carat Gold Tournament.The `07 tournament was absolutely MINDBOGGLING,and I daresay that `08 won`t be any different.I can list matches off the `07 tourney that blew me away.But one in particular was PAC vs.El Generico,in the first round.And when you see PAC`s finisher,you will definitely need to catch your breath.It`s psychotic. mrgreen
CHIKARA, DDT, Dragon Gate, and PWG.
I never get to see any promotion unless it's on TV emo

This means my choices are limited to WWE, TNA, UWF (eventhought it went out of bussiness 10 years ago), Pro Wrestling Ohio, and Women's Extreme Wrestling.
Texas Wrestling Entertainment is where it's at.
1. CHIKARA
2. Pro Wrestling NOAH.
3. All Japan Pro wresting. (Old stuff only.)
4. ROH
5. WWE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas