Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I honestly dont have any problems with Triple H

I would like to compliment him on his awesome career

Triple H has been one of the most entertaining Attitude Era Wrestlers of all time

Triple H has done it all win championships and brought wwe more money

If Triple H kissed his way to the top through stephanie it sure doesent seem that way

I dont think his marriage to Stehpanie would have effected his positon in the wwe period

He even passed the tourch to Wrestlers like Randy Orton and Batista

Triple H isnt a spotlight hog either he knows how to step away from the spotlight and let other wrestlers shine so there be it i respect Triple H

Girl-Crazy Genius

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Nobody denies HHH's skill as a wrestler or his charisma, and so they shouldn't. They usually have a problem with his politics. He once asked a dude who came in to tell him about a match he had, before even telling him his opponent, "Am I ******** going over?" and got in a tantrum when they said it was going to be a draw. Later on the result changed - to him winning.

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
To me, he never was a good face or heel. That's just my opinion.

Familiar Gaian

3,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Blazein3D
I honestly dont have any problems with Triple H

I would like to compliment him on his awesome career

Triple H has been one of the most entertaining Attitude Era Wrestlers of all time

Triple H has done it all win championships and brought wwe more money

If Triple H kissed his way to the top through stephanie it sure doesent seem that way

I dont think his marriage to Stehpanie would have effected his positon in the wwe period

He even passed the tourch to Wrestlers like Randy Orton and Batista

Triple H isnt a spotlight hog either he knows how to step away from the spotlight and let other wrestlers shine so there be it i respect Triple H

I totally agree!
Just when Brock makes RAW interesting again Triple H has to steal the spotlight smh

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
XStr8EdgeX
Just when Brock makes RAW interesting again Triple H has to steal the spotlight smh

It'll be a decent story, I'm sure. And dude, Brock attacked him and injured H in the story (or hell, knowing Brock, I wouldn't put it past him to hurt him for reals) and so H'll be out for some time. He only took a few minutes of the beginning of the show, and he's "hogging spotlight"?

I don't think so. And besides, the OP has some good points. A feud between the two would be fantastic, I'm sure. Doesn't matter which of the two you like more. (Though I favor H, I'll say.)

Shopper

Triple H has made a great impact on WWE.
I think it helped people and caused a dramatic change in the Attitude Era.
I respect him.
He is entertaining, enjoyable to watch, and has got skills.
He made his way to the top, whether it was becuz of Stephanie McMahon or just his god given talents.
He had his time at the bottom, but he is now, sad to say, the COO of WWE.
Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it was better when he was actually out in the ring and wrestled.

BTW-
Brock Lesnar has made a big mistake.
Brock can kiss up to Johnny all he wants, but Triple H is much more powerful than Johnny.
U can say that Triple H is like a boss to Johnny. (that's wat I think of it as)
Brock was on thin ice, assaulting people, but he cracked that ice, and he might just get kicked out.

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Oh god...

I could say so much about this guy.

Wasn't he the same douche who seriously didn't think Cena was going to get anywhere?

As much as I despise Cena, that's exactly why an old timer like H, shouldn't be in charge of jack s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff