Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really hope they give Hawkins and Rex a chance instead of releasing them, they're starting to grow on me.
Hikari Bringer of Light
Dion Necurat
eaglesfanpuppy5
jedinightwing
Apparently the Bella's contracts are up on April 30th and they're not resigning...so you can consider them gone.

Good, the Twin Magic thing is getting so old their interest rate expired!

Totally read that as "incest rape." "Twin magic" indeed.

For some reason this idea sounds like major ratings.
yeah, and I totally read it the wrong way in the first place as well
Kaiser Khronos
Supercheatfreak25
Xiao Qiao True Beauty
Actually Michael McGillicutty is having good matches with Tyson Kidd on NXT, i agree with you on everything else.
I dont need to say much more.

I find it funny that your bashing NXT but the fact is that actual WRESTLING occurs on most (if not all) of the untelevised stuff. In some other thread Kev posted this awesome FCW ironman match that was more entertaining than most of the Wrestlemania card. What's BETTER, is the fact that the heel in the match has AWESOME mic skills...so hopefully we'll be seeing him in the near future.
Im only saying that if he's not seen wrestling, then we really dont know if he's good or not.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Supercheatfreak25
Kaiser Khronos
Supercheatfreak25
Xiao Qiao True Beauty
Actually Michael McGillicutty is having good matches with Tyson Kidd on NXT, i agree with you on everything else.
I dont need to say much more.

I find it funny that your bashing NXT but the fact is that actual WRESTLING occurs on most (if not all) of the untelevised stuff. In some other thread Kev posted this awesome FCW ironman match that was more entertaining than most of the Wrestlemania card. What's BETTER, is the fact that the heel in the match has AWESOME mic skills...so hopefully we'll be seeing him in the near future.
Im only saying that if he's not seen wrestling, then we really dont know if he's good or not.

In Izzy's News Thread, William Regal said that Tyson Kidd is the most underrated guy in the WWE. I remember when he was tagging with British Bulldog's son that he shined. His singles matches weren't that great because no one could compliment his style. If they imtegreate some of these FCW guys (smaller guys like Punk and Bryan) then the landscape will improve.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Hikari Bringer of Light
Dion Necurat
eaglesfanpuppy5
jedinightwing
Apparently the Bella's contracts are up on April 30th and they're not resigning...so you can consider them gone.

I hate to say it, but that's the only time I'd ever be interested in what the Bellas do.

And on a completely unrelated yet funny/awesome note, for this post, I got one of those "enter the following" dealies...the code: klatu berada nikto.....please tell me other people get this reference.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
kevin3485
Hikari Bringer of Light
Dion Necurat
eaglesfanpuppy5
jedinightwing

I hate to say it, but that's the only time I'd ever be interested in what the Bellas do.

And on a completely unrelated yet funny/awesome note, for this post, I got one of those "enter the following" dealies...the code: klatu berada nikto.....please tell me other people get this reference.

I thought of that when the mousy girl was reading the latin in Cabin in the Woods. xd

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khronos
kevin3485
Hikari Bringer of Light
Dion Necurat
eaglesfanpuppy5
jedinightwing

I thought of that when the mousy girl was reading the latin in Cabin in the Woods. xd

I'm assuming you went out and watched it like I said you should? (note: And so should everyone else. Get off the internet, go to the theater, and watch this amazing movie...)
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
I don't think they'd release the Usos, while they're still struggling to revamp the tag division.

I see these as more likely releases...

Evan Bourne, because of his recent suspensions combined with his very recent injury. WWE doesn't like the kind of odds he's giving them.

William Regal, because his foot is already out the door.

Ezekial Jackson, because all the pushes in the world can't seem to make him relevant.

Heath Slater, because he's Heath Slater.

Eve Torres, because even with forced heel heat and a Wrestlemania spot, she's still disappointing.

...but regal is the commentator and the match coordinator for NXT.

Familiar Gaian

3,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Dion Necurat
eaglesfanpuppy5
jedinightwing

That's not what I meant! I'm talking about when the opponent is distracted, the one that's in the ring would switch places with the other one that's under the ring!

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
eaglesfanpuppy5
Dion Necurat
eaglesfanpuppy5
jedinightwing

That's not what I meant!!

I know; that's why I said I read that as the other thing. Come on, its right there in the post.

Ruthless Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
The Great Khali, Heath Slater, Evan Bourne and Kelly Kelly.

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ardell Cotrell

Kelly Kelly has actually gotten good enough to at least pretend that she's a decent wrestler. Not only that, but she shows signs that she may get better in the future. Which is enough for me at this point. Eve Torres and the Bellas haven't gotten that good yet, and show no signs of ever improving.

Ruthless Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
Ardell Cotrell

Kelly Kelly has actually gotten good enough to at least pretend that she's a decent wrestler. Not only that, but she shows signs that she may get better in the future. Which is enough for me at this point. Eve Torres and the Bellas haven't gotten that good yet, and show no signs of ever improving.

that is true and While I'm thinking about it, Alica Fox, too.
May want to add Rey Mysterio to that list. He just got a second WWEllness violation and is suspended for 60 days (not like it matters, since he hasn't wrestled since last year due to being injury prone)

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Phenom_85
May want to add Rey Mysterio to that list. He just got a second WWEllness violation and is suspended for 60 days (not like it matters, since he hasn't wrestled since last year due to being injury prone)

You honestly think they're going to fire Rey? Really? Really? With all the masks he sells and all that other gear. Rey's going to have a job until he decides to retire.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff